NHSRCL Recruitment 2020: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited NHSRCL has released a fresh notification for recruitment of Senior Executive for 61 vacant posts on on the contract basis initially for a period of 3 years extendable by another 2 years as per decision of NHSRCL. Candidates can apply NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 on or before last date.
Interested and Eligible Candidates who who want to apply NHSRCL Recruitment can go to the official website of NHSRCL at nhsrcl.in. Online registration for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 started from 12 December and ends on 1 January 2021.
|Authority||Name of Post||NHSRCL Last Date|
|National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)||Senior Executive (Civil), Senior Executive (S&T), Senior Executive (Electrical), Senior Executive (General), Assistant Manager (General)||01.01.2021|
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
Important Date of NHSRCL
- NHSRCL Online Registration Start: 12.12.2020
- NHSRCL Last Date for Registration: 01.01.2021 Till 18.00 Hrs
- Availability of Call Letters on NHSRCL website for CBT: Shall be intimated by email/SMS on
- registered email/phone number
NHSRCL Post wise Details
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
|Senior Executive (Civil)||53|
|Senior Executive (S&T)||03|
|Senior Executive (Electrical)||02|
|Senior Executive (General)||02|
|Assistant Manager (General)||01|
NHSRCL Important Link
“Application on contract basis from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of executive positions in NHSRCL, initially on contractual basis for a period of three years for one and two years as per the decision of NHSRCL , “ NHSRCL said.
How to apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020?
- Phase 1: Go To official website of NHSRCL
- stage 2: On the homepage, Select ‘Career’ section
- step 3: Click on the View Details option against the vacancy
- step 4: Click on the online registration link
- Step 5: First register your self by filling the required details
- Step 6: Log in using user id and password
- Step 7: Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Step 8: Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
To be eligible for these NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 posts, candidates must be between 20 and 35 years of age. He must have been born before 31 December 1985 and not later than 31 December 2000. However, there is a relaxation in the maximum age limit for reserved category candidates.
NHSRCL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT, Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive (Technical/Non-technical) category, as the case may be. However, depending on the number of applications, management may include/dispense with any of the selection methodology as deemed fit.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. Dates of CBT examination,
- result and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Website: www.nhsrcl.in and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
A normalization process will be followed for computer-based exam results.
- Normalization method will be applicable for evaluating CBT results, where the CBT is held
- in more than one shift.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company.
Surety Bond: The candidates selected for the above posts will have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rs. 3,00,000 plus GST along with cost of training plus GST if any to serve the corporation for a minimum period of two years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a prior notice of 90 days, will be
required before seeking resignation from the corporation.