NHM CHO MP 2021: The National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh has released a fresh notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) 2021. candidates who want to online applications for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO), along with a six-month certificate course in community health.
NHM MP Released total 3,570 vacant post are available for contractual basis and NHM MP vacancies are to be filled from April to December 2021. Interested candidates can submit NHM CHO application 2021. nhmmp.gov.in. The last date to apply for this is 17 February.
NHM CHO MP 2021
National Health Mission, MP
NHM CHO MP Important Date
- Online Applications Start: 02.02.2021
- Last Date for NHM CHO Apply: 17.02.2021
- Written exam date: Notify Later
- Admit card/hall ticket download: Notify Later
NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
- NHM CHO UR- 21 to 40 years
- Women / OBC / SC / ST / EWS and PWD: 5 years relaxation.
NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are different for 6 months certificate course and community health officers
- 6 months Certificate Course in Community Health Training – Candidates have B.Sc. Degree in Nursing / GNM / BAMS. Students in B.Sc Final Year of Nursing with Integrated Certificate in Community Health (CCH) course from any INC or MPNC recognized institute are also eligible to apply.
- For direct recruitment of CHO – B.Sc. Degree in Nursing with Integrated Course of Certificate in Community Health from any Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council recognized University.
NHM MP has released the eligibility criteria, age limit and other details on the official website. Candidates are requested to go through NHM CHO official notification before proceeding for the application form.
NHM CHO Salary and Performance Based Incentive
- Appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis and paid Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive on successful completion of training/internship period
- A bond paper of Rs. 2,00,000/- on the stamp paper of Rs. 500/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining as CHO to serve for
- minimum three years at Sub Health Centre H&WC in Madhya Pradesh
NHM CHO MP Important Links
|Apply Online NHM CHO||Register | Login|
|NHM CHO Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Shot Notification NHM CHO MP PDF||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
NHM CHO MP 2021 Notifies Over 3,000 Vacancies for Community Health Officers at nhmmp.gov.in
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- SSC Phase 9 Result 2022 Released: Check Qualified candidates Results, CutOff Marks & Merit List Direct Link
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies: IBPS Clerk XII Apply, Eligibility, Dates, Application Form Available @ibps.in Check Direct Link Here
- BSSC Inter Level Final Result 2022 Released, Merit List Cut Off Marks – Advt. No. 06060114
- DCPU Recruitment 2022: for Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Kancheepuram, Apply, Eligibility, Date, @ kancheepuram.nic.in
- CIL MT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Notification Pdf, 1050 Post
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 (226 Post) Notification Released Apply Online Link, Exam Dates, Eligibility and syllabus