NFR Railway Recruitment 2020: North East Frontier Railway Indian Railways has Published a fresh notification for recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice Posts in 4499 different Apprentices.
NFR Railway Recruitment will be made for Trade Apprentice Posts. This recruitment notification has released and NFR Railway has started online application from eligible candidates.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for Northeast Frontier Railway NFR, RRC Recruitment 2020, NFR Railway application on or before 15 September 2020. After making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
North East Frontier Railway (NEFR)
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Form
NFR Important Dates
- Date of publication: 13-08-2020
- Application Begin : 16/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/09/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 15/09/2020 at 22:00 hrs
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soo
Application Fee For NFR RRC Apprentice Posts
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST /: 0/-
- Female All Category : 0/-
Payment Mode For NFR RRC Apprentice Posts
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
NFR RRC Apprentice Posts Age Limit
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NFR Rules.
NFR RRC Apprentice Vacancy Details Total Post : 4499 Post
Candidate applies for more than one post, the last successful application will be considered and remaining applications will be rejected, So apply only one post.
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy various trades including Alipurduar (APDI), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG) & S&T Workshop, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGS, Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS), Katihar (KIR) TDH Workshop.
|Total Post||NFR Eligibility for Apprentice Post|
|Katihar (KIR) TDH Workshop||970||Class 10 High School with ITI Certificate in Following Trade: Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Lineman, Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance, Mason, Carpenter, Painter, Etc.|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T Workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGS||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
NFR RRC Guwahati Important Links
|NFR RRC Guwahati Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download NFR RRC Guwahati Notification||Click Here|
|RRC Guwahati Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for (NFR) North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Posts
passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2
examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the
National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National
Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2020
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- For persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the
- extent of service rendered in Defense Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a
- minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already
- joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex.servicemen status for the
- purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex. the serviceman will
- be considered against the Ex. Servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not
- available then only Ex. Servicemen belonging to those particular communities where
- vacancies are available will be considered against the ex. servicemen quota
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria: For NEFR RRC Guwahati age and educational qualification is mentioned below for this Railway recruitment 2020 The Maximum Age Limit for NFR RRC Guwahati Apprentice must be Minimum Age: 15 Years, Maximum Age: 24 Years, as on 01/01/2020. NFR RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2020 Candidates must read the work experience required for each of the posts in the notification PDF mentioned.
NFR RRC Guwahati Apply Online:
NFR RRC Guwahati Railway Recruitment 2020 Post Qualification Details
Educational Qualification For NFR RRC Guwahati Apprentice in Various Trade
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Important Note for Form Filling
Indian Railway Recruitment 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
NFR RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2020 Read before Apply Online
- NFR RRC Guwahati Apprentice in various Trade 2020: Indian railways Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 15/09/2020 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the NFR Railway Recruitment Apprentice Recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 and NFR RRC Railway Apprentice Recruitment notification 2020, NFR RRC Guwahati Apprentice Recruitment Syllabus, NFR RRC Guwahati Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- Railway Recruitment Exam 2020: Latest govt jobs in railway Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- Latest govt jobs in railway: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application NFR RRC Guwahati Jobs Vacancy 2020
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 15/09/2020 (Tentative).
- NFR Railway Recruitment 2020: Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- NFR RRC Guwahati: After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- NFR Railway Recruitment 2020: Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any educational documents.
Selection Process for NFR Railway Recruitment 2020 Apprentice Posts
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise,community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of
percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum of 50%
ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done
will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the
tes in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any
subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in
consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied/marks
mentioned in the provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT, will
NFR Railway Recruitment 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- IIFCL Jobs Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check detail how to apply
- SHSB Bihar Lab Technician Recruitment 2021: Application Process Closes Today, Apply at statehealthsocietybihar.org
- NTA JEE 2021 First Phase Exam Result: Likely to Be Out by March 7
- TNPESU Recruitment 2021 Notification
- University of Mumbai PET 2021: Application Date Extended; Read Steps to Apply Here
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Apply For AGM, MO Posts By March 31