NFR Railway Recruitment 2020: North East Frontier Railway Indian Railways has Published a fresh recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice Posts in 4499 different Apprentices. NFR Railway Recruitment will be made for Trade Apprentice Posts. This recruitment notification has been released and NFR Railway has started online applications from eligible candidates.
NFR Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification Out
If you want to do a job in the railway sector you should read the official railway recruitment notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020, NFR Railway application on or before 15 September 2020. After making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. The Northeast Frontier Railway, an important part of the Indian Railways, spans the picturesque landscapes of the northeastern states. Known for its operational efficiency and commitment to service, NFR has been a cornerstone in connecting the region and promoting economic growth.
North East Frontier Railway,
NFR Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Form,
ACT Apprentices over NF Railway.
NF Railway Vacancy Important Dates
- Date of Publication: 13-08-2020
- Application Begin: 16/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/09/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 15/09/2020 at 22:00 hrs
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
These important dates outline the timeline for the NF Railway Recruitment 2020 application process. Mark them on your calendar to make sure you don’t miss any important deadlines.
Application Fee Details for NF Railway Apprentice Posts
In the pursuit of transparency, NFR Railway Recruitment 2020 ensures a straightforward application fee structure. Here are the fee details for different categories:
- General / OBC: ₹100/-
- SC / ST: ₹0/-
- Female (All Categories): ₹0/-
This fee structure is designed to be inclusive to promote equal opportunities for applicants from diverse backgrounds. As you are considering applying for NFR RRC Apprentice posts, it is important to understand these fee details for a smooth and informed application process.
Payment Mode For NFR RRC Apprentice Posts
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Eligibility Criteria for NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020
The eligibility criteria for NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy have been outlined with precision, ensuring a fair and efficient selection process. Potential candidates should review these criteria carefully to ensure their eligibility for the desired roles. From educational prerequisites to age limits, the eligibility criteria act as a compass, guiding applicants toward opportunities that best suit their skills and experiences. This section provides a comprehensive overview, empowering individuals to confidently navigate the application process and build a rewarding career with NF Railways.
Age Requirements for NFR RRC Apprentice Positions
Age Limit as of 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NFR Rules.
NF Railway Eligibility for Apprentice Post
|Eligibility for nfr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice
|Class 10 High School with ITI Certificate in Following Trade: Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Lineman, Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance, Mason, Carpenter, Painter, Etc.
NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
Highlighting the specifications of NF Railway’s Apprentice Vacancy. From the number of vacancies to the diverse roles offered, vacancy details provide a comprehensive snapshot of the opportunities awaiting potential candidates. Whether you are searching for technical positions or administrative roles, this section serves as your guide to understanding the breadth and depth of NF Railway’s Apprentice vacancy, ensuring that you… so that you get the best Got experience. If so then you are well informed.
|Number of Vacancies
|NF Railway Apprentice
Unit-wise Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Number of Vacancies
|Katihar (KIR) TDH Workshop
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T Workshop
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGS
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)
Applying for NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy: Streamlined Online Process
Applying online for the NEF Railway Apprentice Vacancy is a straightforward process that aims to ensure a seamless experience for interested candidates. Follow these steps for a successful application:
- Visit the Official Website: Access the official NF Railway recruitment portal to initiate your application process.
- Read Full Notification: Prioritize a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment by thoroughly reading the provided notification. This step is crucial to grasp the eligibility criteria and application requirements.
- Create an Account: If required, create a user account on the portal, ensuring all details are accurate and easily accessible.
- Fill Application Form: Complete the application form diligently, providing accurate personal and educational details. Take note of the deadline to avoid last-minute rushes.
- Document Upload: Prepare and upload scanned copies of necessary documents, including photos, signatures, and ID proof, as per the specified guidelines.
- Fee Payment: If applicable, complete the application fee payment using the provided online payment options.
- Review and Submit: Before submission, thoroughly review the entered information to ensure accuracy. Once satisfied, submit the application.
- Print Confirmation: After successful submission, take a printout of the confirmation for future reference
By following these steps carefully, you maximize your chances of a successful application for the NEF Railway Apprentice Vacancy and prepare yourself for potential career opportunities within the prestigious organization.
nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Vacancy Important Links
|Apply Online NF Railway Apprentice
|NF Railway Recruitment Notification PDF
|NF Railways Official website, or nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Essential Guidelines for Online Application
NFR RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Essential Guidelines for Online Application
- Application Deadline: Candidates must apply on or before 15/09/2020 (Tentative) for NFR RRC Guwahati Apprentice positions in various trades under Indian Railways Recruitment 2020.
- Full Notification Review: Eligible candidates are strongly advised to thoroughly read the complete notification of the NFR Railway Recruitment Apprentice process for detailed insights into the recruitment details.
- Pre-Application Checks:
- Examine NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 specifics.
- Review NFR RRC Railway Apprentice Recruitment notification 2020.
- Familiarize yourself with the NFR RRC Guwahati Apprentice Recruitment syllabus and eligibility criteria before initiating the online application.
- Railway Recruitment Exam 2020 Preparation:
- Latest government jobs in the railway sector.
- Take a printout of the application form format provided with instructions.
- Fill and review the entries before proceeding with the online application to prevent errors.
- Single Application Submission: Applicants are advised to submit only one application for NFR RRC Guwahati Jobs Vacancy 2020.
- Early Submission: Candidates are encouraged to submit the online application well in advance, avoiding waiting until the closing date (15/09/2020 – Tentative).
- Document Verification: Before applying, thoroughly check and collect all necessary documents, including eligibility proofs, ID proof, and address details.
- Scan Document Readiness: Prepare scanned copies of essential documents related to the admission entrance form, such as photos, signatures, and ID proof.
- Final Submission Acknowledgment: After submitting the Online Application (OA), it is imperative to take a printout of the final submitted form for future reference.
- No Physical Submission Required: Candidates need not submit printouts of online applications or any educational documents to the board either by post or hand delivery.
Selection Process for NEF Railway Recruitment Apprentice
- Merit-Based Selection Criteria:
- Selection is contingent on a merit list crafted meticulously, considering trade-wise, unit-wise, and community-wise parameters.
- Unit-Specific Merit List:
- Each unit will have an independent merit list shaped by the percentage of marks attained in matriculation, with a minimum requirement of 50% in ITI marks for the relevant trade.
- The Calculation for Matriculation Percentage:
- Matriculation percentage calculation includes marks obtained in all subjects, avoiding any selective consideration like the best of five.
- ITI Percentage Calculation:
- ITI percentage calculation involves an average of marks from all semesters in the applied trade, as indicated in the consolidated statement of marks or the provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
This meticulous approach to selection ensures a fair and comprehensive assessment for the aspiring trainees taking into account academic performance at both matriculation and ITI levels.
ITI Vacancy in NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment
NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment opens a gateway for individuals interested in technical professions, especially targeting those with ITI qualifications. This ITI vacancy caters to the diverse skill sets of ITI, providing a chance to embark on a fulfilling career journey within the Railway sector. Aspiring candidates with expertise in the trades covered by ITI find themselves at the forefront of this recruitment drive, where selection is intricately linked to merit, thereby ensuring a fair assessment process.
ITI Vacancy in Railway
The emphasis on ITI marks and the calculation methodology outlined in the selection criteria underlines the importance of these qualifications in determining eligibility. This ITI vacancy in Railways symbolizes not only a job opportunity but also a path of growth and expertise in the dynamic field of railway operations within the respected NF Railways.
Apprentice Recruitment: A competency-focused route to excellence
The apprentice recruitment process stands as a symbol of competency, emphasizing a careful and comprehensive assessment. Selection is focused on a finely crafted merit list, intricately shaped by business, entity, and community considerations. The merit list of each unit is a reflection of academic prowess, derived from the percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation with a condition of a minimum of 50% in ITI marks for the specified trade. Notably, the calculation of matriculation percentage takes into account the entire range of subjects, excluding any selective bias such as best five.
Additionally, the average of marks across all semesters is mandatory in calculating ITI percentage, as prescribed in the consolidated statement of marks or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT. This approach ensures a fair and transparent recruitment process, setting the stage for interested trainees to embark on the journey of skill development and excellence within the organization.
Railway Apprentice Vacancy
Begin the journey of professional development and skill enhancement with the Railway Apprentice Vacancy, which is a gateway to a rewarding career in the Railway sector. The selection process has been finely tuned, employing a merit-based system that considers business-wise, unit-wise, and community-wise parameters. The merit list of each unit is carefully prepared, focusing on the percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation, with a minimum requirement of 50% in ITI marks for the specific trade.