NCTE Recruitment 2021: Jobs in the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) 2021. Senior Academic Consultant & Junior Academic Consultant Notice has been issued for the appointment of staff. Who wants to apply to NCTE Recruitment 2021 for the post of Senior Academic Consultant and Junior Academic Consultant on a contract basis?
NCTE Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Download
In the field of education, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) stands as a symbol of innovation and progress. The NCTE Recruitment 2021 initiative is a testament to its commitment to excellence. Let’s look at the intricacies of this opportunity that is opening doors for aspiring teachers. Interested and eligible candidates on the official website ncte.gov.in. NCTE Recruitment Notification 2021 Details are given below. You can NCTE Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Download from the important link section
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE),
NCTE Recruitment 2021 Application Form,
Vacancy: Senior Academic Consultant and Junior Academic Consultant
- Date of Publication: 08.04.2021
- Last Date to Apply: within 21 days from the date of issue of the vacancy circular.
To embark on this journey, candidates must meet specific eligibility criteria. Aspiring teachers with the requisite qualifications find themselves on the path to making significant contributions to the education sector.
- Senior Academic Consultant: 60 Years
- Junior Academic Consultant: 45 Years
- The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 60 years as of the date of advertisement.
- The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 45 years as of the date of advertisement.
|Senior Academic Consultant
|Those who have a Ph.D. degree in Social Sciences or Education from a reputed university, with eight years of extensive experience in research and training. This background includes valuable tenure in Central or State Government, PSUs, statutory or semi-government bodies as well as autonomous educational institutions.
|Expertise in various project
domains, including Teacher Eligibility Tests, institutional and faculty database development, curriculum and syllabus design, ODL and E-Resources, and accreditation of institutions or programs.
Proficient in computer applications, MS Office, data analysis, and the publication of journals.
|Junior Academic Consultant
|Master’s degree in any social science discipline or education as well as a minimum of 5 years of experience in field survey, data analysis, database development, workshop organization, or online education and resources is required. Experience should be obtained from Central or State Government, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), Statutory or Semi-Government Institutions, Autonomous Bodies, Educational Institutions, etc.
|Expertise in the following project domains is essential:
* Teacher Eligibility Test
* Institutional and faculty database development
* Curriculum and Syllabus Design
* Open and Distance Learning (ODL) & E-Resources
* Accreditation of institutions or programs.
NCTE Recruitment Vacancy on Contractual Basis
In the context of post-appointment considerations based on contractual arrangements, it is essential to emphasize the dynamic nature of such engagements. Contractual positions provide flexibility and targeted expertise, allowing organizations to access specialized skills for specific projects or periods. After hiring, both employers and employees need to prioritize clear communication, delineating roles, responsibilities, and expectations. This ensures harmonious working relationships and successful project outcomes. Regular assessments and checkpoints should be established to assess progress and make necessary adjustments, promoting collaborative and mutually beneficial contractual engagement Short-term contract basis- 6 months.
Nature of Duties: Senior and Junior Academic Consultant
|Nature of Duties
|For Senior Academic Consultant
|For Junior Academic Consultant
|1. Framing of Curriculum for 1 Year B.Ed. Course.
|2. Framing of Curriculum for 2 Year B.Ed. Course.
|3. 4-Year Integrated Teacher Education Programme
|4. National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education (NCFTE).
|5. TET Guidelines
|6. To cater to the needs of children with specific disabilities as mandated in NEP 2020, accessibility has been incorporated in the curriculum.
|7. National Professional Standard for Teachers (NPST)
|8. National Mentoring Mission (NMM)
|10. Any other work assigned by NCTE.
This table provides a concise overview of the duties of both Senior and Junior Academic Consultants, facilitating a quick comparison of their responsibilities.
Candidates will be selected as per the orders/guidelines prescribed on the subject. The Screening Committee will evaluate the duly filled applications received from the eligible candidates, and shortlist the persons for interview before the Evaluation Committee constituted by NCTE. It is important to note that NCTE reserves the right to adjust the number of posts depending on the organizational requirements.
I. Senior Consultants will receive a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 1,00,000, while Junior Consultants will be entitled to Rs. 50,000. No additional allowance including dearness allowance is applicable.
|Entitlements of Consultants
|Monthly Consolidated Remuneration
How to Apply?
To streamline the application process and ensure a seamless experience for potential candidates, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) to access the designated portal for applications.
- Navigate to the Careers Section: Explore the ‘Careers’ or ‘Recruitment’ section on the website. Look for the specific job opening or consultancy position you are interested in.
- Read the Job Advertisement: Carefully read the job advertisement or consultancy notice. Understand the eligibility criteria, responsibilities, and other relevant details.
- Download the Application Form: If an application form is provided, download it from the website. Ensure you fill out all the required fields accurately.
- Prepare Required Documents: Gather all necessary documents, including educational certificates, experience letters, and any other supporting materials specified in the job advertisement.
- Complete the Application Form: Fill in the application form with accurate and up-to-date information. Double-check for any errors or omissions before submission.
- Submit Application: Submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents through the online application portal or as per the instructions provided in the job advertisement.
- Pay Attention to Deadline: Be mindful of the application deadline. Submissions received after the specified date and time may not be considered.
- Keep Confirmation Receipt: If applicable, save or print the confirmation receipt or acknowledgment generated upon successful submission. This serves as a record of your application.
- Monitor Communication Channels: Stay attentive to the communication channels mentioned in the job advertisement. NCTE may use email or other platforms to communicate updates or request additional information.
By following these steps carefully, you can ensure a comprehensive and error-free application, which will increase your chances of being considered for the desired position.