NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result 2020: National Agriculture Bank Nabard has released Mains Result for the post of office Attendant.
The Latest Vacancies in Group C Vacancy for Office Attendant in Various Offices in Nabard. Candidates of Matric Class 10th Passed who enrolled and appeared in the Recruitment Process with these Vacancies check and Download Result Online Result from the official website Nabard @nabard.org.
NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result 2020
National Bank for Agriculture (Nabard)
Advt No. : 05/Office_Attendant/2019-20
NABARD OA Important Dates
- Application Begin: 25/12/2019
- Nabard OA Last Date for Apply Online: 12/01/2020
- Nabard OA Last Date Fee Payment: 12/01/2020
- Nabard OA Exam Date: February 2020
- Nabard OA Admit Card Available: 25/01/2020
- Nabard OA Pre Result Available: 06/03/2020
- Nabard OA Mains Exam Date: 14/03/2020
- Nabard OA Admit Card Available: 06/03/2020
- Nabard OA Mains Result Released: 25/07/2020
NABARD OA Application Fee
- General / OBC : 450/-
- SC / ST / PH : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
NABARD OA Age Limit as on 01/12/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NABARD OA Download Mains Result: Selected List | Waiting List
NABARD OA Download Pre Result: Click Here
NABARD OA Eligibility– NABARD OA Educational Qualification
Passed Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Note: Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
NABARD OA Vacancy Details Total Post : 73
|NABARD Office Attendant||48||13||02||01||09||73|
NABARD Office Wise Vacancy Details
|Office Name||Total Post||Office Name||Total Post|
|Andhra Pradesh||01||Arunachal Pradesh||01|
|Himachal Pradesh||01||Jammu & Kashmir||01|
|Karnataka||03||Karnataka (Bird Mangaluru)||02|
NABARD OA Important Links
|NABARD OA Download Mains Result||Selected List | Waiting List|
|NABARD OA Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|NABARD OA Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|NABARD OA Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|NABARD OA Download Notification||Click Here|
|NABARD Official Website||Click Here|
Important Note for Form Filling
NABARD OA Recruitment 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
NABARD OA Recruitment 2020 Read before Apply Online
- NABARD OA Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 12/01/2020 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the NABARD OA recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check NABARD OA Recruitment 2020and NABARD OA notification 2020, NABARD OA Syllabus, NABARD OA Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- NABARD OA recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application NABARD OA recruitment 2020.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 12/01/2020 (Tentative).
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents
NABARD Office Attendant Selection Procedure
The selection will be done on the basis of two phase Online Tests (as given
below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Name of test|
|Test of Reasoning||30||30|
NABARD OA Main Online Examination
|Name of test|
|Test of Reasoning||30||30|
Selection Procedure of NABARD office Attendant :
i. The preliminary and main online tests except English/Hindi language will be
available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
ii. The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve
as a screening test. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both,
individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination in the
calling ratio of maximum 1:25 based on the cut off arrived on the performance of
the candidates in the examination. Similarly, only such candidates who score
the cut off marks or above in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for