MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a fresh notification for the post of Junior Assistant, Steno Typist Hindi, Steno Typist English, Typist Hindi, Assistant Auditor, Data Entry Operator (DEO) And various post.
MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020 Notification Out: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a fresh recruitment notification for the Group-2 (Sub Group-4).
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020. This year MPPEB Various post Online Apply 2020 between 01-12-2020 to 15.12.2020.
MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Group-2 (Sub Group-4) 2020
|Name of Post||MPPEB Number of Post||Last Date for Apply Online|
|Assistant, Junior Assistant, Steno Typist Hindi, |
Steno Typist English, Typist Hindi,
Assistant Auditor, Assistant Auditor Contract Worker,
Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Operator Contract, Receptionist, Cataloger, Assistant Librarian, Inspector, Auditor, Translator
MPPEB Important Dates
- Date of Advt: 25-11-2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Correction of Errors: 01-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2020
- Last Date for Correction of Errors: 20-12-2020
- Date for Exam: 29-01 to 04-02-2021
MPPEB Application Fee
- For UR: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
- For Backlog: Nill
- MP Portal Charges: Rs. 60/-
- Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Others: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women Candidates: 45 Years
MPPEB Vacancy Details
|Group-2 (Sub Group-4)|
|Assistant||50||Graduation with Diploma in Computers|
|Steno Typist Hindi||06|
|Steno Typist English||02|
|Assistant Auditor||28||Any Degree|
|Assistant Auditor Contract Worker||07|
|Data Entry Operator||33||Graduation with Diploma in BCA or PGDC|
|Data Entry Operator Contract||08|
|Receptionist||08||Graduation with PGDCA certificate with Relevant Experience|
|Cataloger||02||Graduate (Library Science)|
|Inspector||02||Graduation (Accounting training)|
|Translator||05||Graduation with one subject as English.|
MPPEB Important Links
|MPPEB Apply Online||Click Here|
|MPPEB Vacancy Notice||Click Here|
|MPPEB Short Notification||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|MPPEB Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Note for Form Filling
MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020 Read before Apply Online
- MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 15/12/2020 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of theIBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment process details.
- Check MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020 and MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020 notification, MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Syllabus, MPPEB DEO 2020 Recruitment Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020: MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of the application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy 2020.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 15/12/2020 (Tentative).
- MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020: Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020: After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- MPPEB DEO Recruitment 2020: Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents
MPPEB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of MPPEB Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
MPPEB Recruitment 2020
MPPEB Recruitment 2020: The MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Recruitment 2020 for 259 Vacancy selection process check official notification .
An adequate number of candidates in each category are shortlisted by MPPEB depending upon requirements for Examination.