MHT CET Releases First CAP Final Merit List: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (MHT-CET) released the fresh notification for the first final merit list for engineering and pharmacy (BTech / BPharma) courses on Thursday, 7 January. The MHT CET 2020 Engineering and Pharmacy First Final Merit List is based on the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Candidates who had applied for any course can check the list mahacet.org.
To check MHT CET 2020 first Final Merit List for Engineering and Pharmacy (BTech / BPharma) courses, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go TO official Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell website mahacet.org
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, you will see a hyperlink that says ‘MAH-CET Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) 2020’. Click on it
- Step 3: On a new page, you will see an option, ‘MHT-CET CAP 2020 Merit List’. You need to click on it
- Step 4: Moving to a new window, you will see the list
- Step 5: Press Control + F or Command + F to enable the search box. In the box, type your roll number to check your rank
- Step 6: Download a copy of the PDF for future reference
|MHT CET Releases First CAP Final Merit List||Click Here|
|Revised Admission notice for B. Pharmacy/Pharm. D||Click Here|
|Admission notice for B. Pharmacy/Pharm. Dr 2020-21||Click Here|
|official website||Click Here|
MHT CET Cell Announced Second Round Admission Schedule for MBBS, BDS Courses at mahacet.org. Check Details Here
MHT CET Cell Announced Second Round Admission: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released a fresh nonfiction release for the second list schedule to selection for the state quota seats of MBBS and BDS courses.
MHT CET Cell The CET cell will declare the seat for MBBS and BDS courses on 13 December 2020 and will prepare the selection list for the second round at 8 pm on the same day.
MHT CET Cell Announced Second Round Admission date Last date to join and fill Status retention form till December 18 (till 5 pm). Those who join the allotted seat of All-India quota of Round-2 will not be able to resign from their seat. Further, those who have freeze seats in deemed universities in Round-2, will not be allowed to participate in any other round of counseling.
MHT CET Cell
MHT CET Cell Announced Second Round Admission
Second Selection List for State Quota Seats of MBBS/BDS Courses
Academic Year 2020-21
MHT CET Cell Announced Second Round Admission Download Notice Click Here
MHT CET Cell Announced Second Round Admission The schedule was uploaded on the website two days after the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) released more than 260 seats in Maharashtra medical institutions from AIQ.
MHT CET Cell Announced Second Round Admission The DGHS has surrendered AIQ seats that were not created by students who were allocated seats in the national round or who were left vacant due to non-joining or non-reporting. These seats have been released back to the respective states.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) conducted the counseling process. Registration for this round will close on 14 December. Candidates are applying for 3,661 seats in the mop-up round of NEET UG Counseling 2020.
2. MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2020 Released- for BFA Admissions at mahacet.org
MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2020: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Counseling 2020 schedule has released a notification for the admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course in the Maharashtra.
MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2020: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has made the MHT CET BFA Counseling 2020 schedule available on its official website i.e. mahacet.org. This counseling process will be done for those candidates who attended the MAH AAC CET 2020 exam.
MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2020
Registration Process for The common application process or CAP for graduate candidates admission will begin on December 5. According to official notification, the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell is most likely to issue the MAH AAC CET 2020 Final Scorecard on 14 December.
when you are eligible for the counseling process then Important dates that you should keep an eye.
- You Should follow these steps.
- Step 1:. Online registration between – 5 December to 10 December.
- Step 2: E-Verification of documents – 7 December to 11 December
- Step 3: MAH AAC CET 2020 Final Scorecard Release – 14 December
- Step 4: Display of provisional merit list – 14 December
- Step 5: Grievance Resolution for Merit List – 15 December.
- Step 6: Final Merit List Display – 16 December 2020 ( Tentatively)
3. MHT CET 2020 Result for Vocational Courses to be Released at cetcell.mahacet.org
MHT CET 2020 Result for Vocational Courses: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell will release MHT CET 2020 results for vocational courses. MHT CET 2020 business results will be announced on its official websites cetcell.mahacet.org or mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
Candidates who want to taken admission for business courses will be able to see their result using the required login credentials. Candidates who pass the examination will be able to participate in the counseling process based on the marks obtained in the examination.
MHT CET 2020 is conducted for admission in various courses including vocational, engineering, management and agriculture in all private and government colleges / institutes across the state.
MHT CET 2020 Result
MHT CET 2020 Result for Vocational Courses
How to check MHT CET 2020 Vocational Results?
- Follow these steps for check MHT CET Vocational Result 2020.
- Step 1: Go to MHT CET 2020 official websites –i.e. 1. Click Here 2. Click Here
- Step 2: On Homepage, click on the link for MHT CET 2020 Business Results
- Step 3: A new page will open, enter your required details and submit
- Step 4: MHT CET Professional Results 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the result.
- Step 6: Keep a copy of it for future reference.
The MHT CET 2020 counseling for this session will be conducted in 3 Phases, additional spot round. Eligible candidates must complete registration to participate in the further admission process. The best way for the candidates and their parents to be updated about the admission process is to visit the official website.
4. MAH CET 2020 Result: Maharashtra CET Cell to Declare Results of LLB 3 Years Course- Check Detail Here
MAH CET 2020 Result: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released a fresh notification regarding Result of 1. MHT – CET 2020 – Answers to the Objection Received 2. MHT CET 2020: – Grievances and Result Schedule.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is going to announce the results of MAH CET 2020 for its 3-year LLB degree course on Wednesday. Candidates can visit the official website of the state cell mahacet.org To see their results.
- MHT – CET 2020 – Answers to the Objection Received
- MHT CET 2020: – Grievances and Result Schedule
MHT CET 2020 Result for Vocational Courses: The MAH CET 2020 was held on 02.11.2020 and 03.11.2020 for undergraduate students to enter the three-year LLB program. The MAH CET 2020 law examination was initially scheduled to be held in the month of June but was delayed due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Once the result is declared, candidates will be allowed to view and download their scorecard by logging onto the official portal using their registration number and password.
MAH CET 2020 Result
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State
How to view MAH LLB CET 2020 Results:
Step 1: Visit the official website of State General Entrance Examination Cell, Maharashtra cetcell.mahacet.org
Step 2: Click on the link ‘MAH LLB (3 years) CET-2020’ in the undergraduate course section on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: Click on the result link in front of the declaration of MAH LLB results. 3 year CET 2020
Step 4: Enter registration number and password in new window
Step 5: Click on the result link to view and download the scorecard
Direct link to check MAH LLB 3 year CET-2020 results: Click Here
MAH CET 2020 Important Links
|NOTICE: MHT – CET 2020 – |
Answers to the Objection Received Complet Information
|MAH CET 2020 Result Schedule||Click Here|
|MAH CET official Website||Click Here|
The scorecard of MAH CET 2020 LLB will include subject wise marks, total marks scored by the candidate, and category-wise rank obtained in CET.
If more than one candidate gets the same marks, then candidates with a higher percentage % or equivalent examination in 12th standard will be given a higher rank in the merit list. MAH CET scores will be valid for the current academic session only.
The counseling process will start as soon as the results are declared. Information about law in law, NAC, Bar Council of India (BCI), fees distribution in colleges and other relevant information will be provided in the Common Admission Procedure (CAP) information brochure.
MAH CET 2020 Result
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Result 2022 -Download from agnipathvayu.cdac.in Check Cut Off Marks & Selection List Direct Download Link
- Postman, Mail Guard, MTS Recruitment in Indian Postal Department, Total Vacancies 1 Lakh
- IPPB GDS Result 2022 Out for 650 Executive Posts: Direct Link of IPPB Grameen Dak Sevaks Executive Result 2022
- ASHA Coordinator Recruitment, Applications open till 26 July
- Recruitment of women employees in state health department, applications open till August 22
- UPRVUNL Sarkari Result 2022 Released of Jr. Engineer, Asst Accountant, Chemist and Lab Assistant @uprvunl.org