Kerala SET 2020 Admit Card: The admit card of Kerala State Eligibility Examination 2020 has been released by Lal Bahadur Shastri Center, Trivandrum on its website today. lbsedp.lbscentre.in.
The KSET 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on January 10, 2021. The test was earlier scheduled to be held in February this year, however, it gets postponed due to the COVD-19 epidemic. Those who have applied for KSET 2020 can download KSET 2020 hall ticket using their registration number or registered mobile number.
Kerala SET 2020 Admit Card
KSET 2020 Admit Card: How to download
- Step 1. After opening the browser of your choice, go to the official website of LBS lbsedp.lbscentre.in
- Step 2. On the homepage, click on the link for download KST 2020 admit card
- Step 3. You will be sent to a new page where you will have to enter your registration number or registered mobile number and site access key which will be sent to the registered contact number.
- Step 4. Click ‘Download and print admit card’
- Step 5. The KSET Admit Card 2020 will be downloaded, take a hard copy of it
Applicants can directly download the KSET 2020 Admit Card from here
Once the KSET 2020 Admit Card is downloaded, the candidates have to ensure that all the details are mentioned correctly. It is mandatory to follow all the instructions mentioned on the KSET 2020 call letter and carry a hard copy of the allotted examination venue along with a valid photo ID proof. Candidates can carry any document such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License and Passport as photo ID proof. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the KSET examination venue.
The Kerala State Eligibility Test or KSET is conducted by the LBS Center for Science and Technology for the appointment of teachers in higher secondary schools across the state. The examination is conducted for 31 subjects on the basis of syllabus approved by the examination board.