KEA PGCET Result 2020: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released a fresh notification for the Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2020 Round 1 Seat Allotment Result. Authority released the result of KEA PGCET 2020.
Candidates who have waiting for KEA PGCET Result 2020: Counselling Round 1 Seat Allotment Result that candidates should check result given below links.
KEA Declare Karnataka NEET UG Mock Allotment Result @cetonline.karnataka.gov.in; How to Check
KEA Declare Karnataka NEET UG Mock Allotment Result: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release Karnataka NEET UG Mock Allotment Results on 23 November. Interested candidates of Karnataka NEET UG 2020 can check the Karnataka NEET UG mock allocation result by visiting the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. 2020.
Steps to check Karnataka NEET UG Mock Allotment Results 2020 are as follows:
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Karnataka NEET UG Mock Allotment Results
How to check KEA UG NEET Allotment result?
- Step 1: Go to the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- Step 2: On the homepage, see ‘Karnataka NEET mock allocation result 2020.’ Click on
- Step 3: A new page will open where you will have to enter your credentials to check the result
- Step 4: Login with details, your Karnataka NEET UG Mock Allotment Result 2020 will displayed.
- Step 5: Download the result and print it for future reference
Once the result is declared, Karnataka NEET UG aspirants 2020 will be given an option to change the option according to the order of preference. They will be able to remove, add, or modify their selection. Candidates can make changes till 24 November.
The Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the results of the first seat allocation of NEET 2020 after 8 pm on 24 November. KEA is the authority that conducts counseling for qualified NEET candidates. KEA’s responsibilities include online registration, verification of documents, online counseling, seat allocation and issuance of admission orders.
Admissions to the state’s medical dental and AYUSH colleges depend on the score of the candidates in NEET UG 2020. Eligible candidates in NEET are eligible to participate in KEA NEET UG 2020 counseling.
Karnataka NEET counseling started on 7 November this year. This includes two rounds, but after the second round of counseling there is a mop-up round if there is any seat left.
The KEA accepted the application for counseling by 12 November. Apart from being an Indian citizen and passing NEET, candidates can obtain government seats if they have passed 10th and 12th grades from Karnataka and studied in a local state school for seven years.
KEA PGCET Result 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- IRFC Jobs 2021: Indian Railway Finance Corporation Released Private Secretary, Hindi Translator Post- Detail Here
- Karnataka Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2021: Released at karnatakabank.com; Direct Link Here
- SSC JHT 2020 Paper 1 Result Released at ssc.nic.in, Total 1,688 Candidates Clear the Exam- Check Detail
- ECIL GEA TA Merit List 2021: Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2021, Technician Merit List Released at Ecil.co.in
- MRVC Recruitment 2021: Mumbai Railway
- NALCO Recruitment Notification 2021: Jobs in NALCO-National Aluminum Company 2021