Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020 Admit Card: Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defense has released a notification for e-admit card for Navik (GD) Coast Guard Recruitment Exam 2020 at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Candiates who has applied the recruitment application on or before 7 December, 2020, that candidates can download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 Admit Card by filling their application number and date of birth.
The link to download the Indian Coast Guard Naval Exam 2020 Admit Card will be available by December 25, 2020. According to the official notification, the Indian Coast Guard Naval Examination 2020 will be held from December 2020 to the first week of January 2021.
How to download –Coast Guard Navik exam 2020 admit card
- Step 1: Go To official website of Indian Coast Guard joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 advertisement
- Step 3: Advertisement will be opened in PDF form, search for e-admit card link and click on it
- Step 4: Enter the Indian Cost Guard Navic Exam 2020 registration number and date of birth. Click submit
- Step 5: Indian Coast Guard New Admit Card will be displayed for the shortlisted candidates
- Step 6: Download and take a hard copy of it for exam entry and further references.
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020
Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020 Admit Card
Adv No – 01/2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification Out: @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for Navik (DB) 10th Entry 01/2021 Batch, Apply from 30 Nov 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification: Join Indian Coast Guard- Indian Coast Guard Naval Official Recruitment Notification 2021 has been issued for the post of Domestic Branch Navik (Cook & Steward).
The Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defense issued a notification and announced the date for filling the application form. Interested people can visit the official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in to keep an eye on the jobs with a total of 50 vacancies.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry Batch Online Form 2020 will be available online from 30 November 2020 to 7 December 2020 at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Best opportunity for the candidates holding 10th pass qualification with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 30 November 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 7 December 2020
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 01/2021 Batch – 50 Posts
Pay, Perks and Other Benefits.
(a) Pay & Allowances. Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3)
plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per
the regulation enforced time-to-time.
(b) Promotion. Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale
47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Free ration and clothing as per rules in vogue. Free medical treatment for self and
family including dependent parents.
Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel
Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
Canteen and various loan facilities.
ECHS medical facilities post retirement.
Join Indian Coast Guard Job Summary
|Notification||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification Out @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for Navik (DB) 10th Entry 01/2021 Batch, Apply from 30 Nov|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 7, 2020|
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard Region Port Blair|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Join Indian coast guard apply online 2020||Click Here Active from 30.11.2020|
|Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode at joinindiacoastguard.gov.in from 30 Nov to 07 Dec 2020 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi).
The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively. On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
Indian Coast Guard Navy Recruitment 2021: Education Qualification
The minimum qualification required to apply for open positions in the Indian Coast Guard Navika Recruitment 2021 is at least 50% in 10th standard from any recognized board of education (either state or government). There is a 5% discount for reserved SC / ST candidates and further “National level outstanding sports persons who secured first, second or third position in any field of sports in the Open National Championship / Inter-State National Championship. is.”
Indian Coast Guard Navik
ICG Recruitment 2021
Age limit from April 1, 2021
- 18 to 22 years from April 1, 2021,
- born between April 1, 1999, to March 31, 2003, both dates included.
- Additional relaxation of 5 years is given for SC / ST
- candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: Date to remember
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 application process opens on 30 November and ends on 7 December. Apart from this, the admit cards will be available from 19 to 25 December.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: Job Description
1. The cook- post is responsible for preparing food according to a pre-determined menu. The food is generally both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, so it will need to handle meat and animal products. Further responsibilities include carrying out rations (pantries and other supplies), and they may be assigned any additional duties as required on-board.
2. Steward- Chief responsibility includes food service in officer’s mess. Profiles may include waiters, housekeeping staff, maintenance of funds and preparation of menus for handling and eating accounts, liquor and other stores. Additionally, they can be assigned / allocated further duties as required for the smooth running of the organization.
The basic pay scale for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2021
- For Navik (DB) is Rs 21700 / – (Pay Level-3) plus dearness allowance and other allowances based on the place of duty/posting as per the appointed time-limit.
- Special operations throughout the year with both Indian Coast Run surface/sea and air operations.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal). Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Early Jan 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification Out
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, 10+2 Passed Candidates can apply
- RBI Assistant Pre Result 2022 Announced: Reserve Bank of India Declared the Result of Prelims Exam for 950 Assistant Posts, How to check result?
- SSC JE Final Result 2022 (Out) @ssc.nic.in, Download SSC JE Result Link Here-Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020 – Declaration of Final Result
- Haryana CET 2022, HSSC CET online application extended till 31st May Check new date for apply here
- GPAT Result 2022 Released – Check NTA GPAT Entrance Result, Score Card ntaresults.nic.in
- Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Admit Card 2022 Released- Download adimit card link available