Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021: Online Apply for 50th Course (Oct 2021) @joinindianarmy.nic.in– Indian Army has published a recruitment notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th course (October 2021) Short Service Commission (NT).
Indian Army NCC Special Entry
Eligible unmarried male and unmarried female (including wards of battle casualties of army personnel) can apply online for India Army NCC Entry 2021 on or before 15 July 2021 on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry
Indian Army 50th NCC unmarried male and unmarried female
Indian Army 50 NCC Special Entry Men & Women Recruitment 2021
Join Indian Army NCC Entry October 2021 Apply Online Form
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Important Dates
- Application Begin : 16/06/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/07/2021
- Last Date Complete Form : 15/07/2021
- Course Start : October 2021
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Fee
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
Eligibility NCC Special Entry Recruitment
Age Limit : 19-25 as on 01/07/2021
Qualification for NCC Special Entry Vacancy 2021
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks.
- NCC B OR C Certificate.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy Details Total : 55 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|NCC MEN 49 Entry||50|
|NCC Women 49 Entry||05|
- MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Online Application Starting from 24 June Onwards @mppsc.nic.in, 576 Vacancies to be recruited
- HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link for 465 Constable Posts Available @hssc.gov.in
- Bihar Police final selection Result 2021: BPSSC Released final selection result for Sub-Inspector, Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail at @ bpssc.bih.nic.in
- GETCO Vacancy Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 352 JE (Vidyut Sahayak) Posts @getcogujarat.com
- SBI SCO Recruitment Re-Apply 2021 Notification Released @ sbi.co.in
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Salary
- Lieutenant – Level 10, Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major – Level 11 Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A, Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A, Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General – Level 14, Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG – Scale Level 15, Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24,100
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale – Level 16, Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17, Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed) COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig ₹ 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA.
Selection Process for Indian Army NCC Special Entry
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview – Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centers, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Medical Exam.
- Merit List – The candidates who pass the medical test will be issued joining letter on the basis of merit