IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 Out, Download Link Call Letter below: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will publish the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 available on its official website. Officer Scale, I, II, III, and Clerk posts will all have exams. By entering their login information, candidates can access their IBPS RRB 2022 test admission card. On the day of the test, candidates must be at the examination center bearing their IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 and a valid picture ID. The admission card must first have been downloaded successfully before it can be used.
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 Released
IBPS has released a link for the 2022 IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card for the main exam. The IBPS RRB Prelims exam is planned to take place on August 7, August 13, August 14, and September 2nd, 2022. Aspirants must download their admit cards from either the IBPS official website or the link provided below since IBPS will not send anyone a hard copy of their admit card by registered mail. Reading the information sheet that was issued with the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 is also very important.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Rural Regional Bank (RRB) XI Recruitment 2022
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 Released
Important Dates: IBPS RRB
IBPS announced revised test dates for the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2022 on July 16, 2022, along with the release of the admit card.
- Application Begin: 07/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/06/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee:27/06/2022
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam (Office Assistant): 07th, 13th, and 14th August 2022
- IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card (Some Regions): 30th August 2022
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card: 16/07/2022
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam (Some Regions): 2nd September 2022
- Office Assistant Pre Result Available: 08/09/2022
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022: 12.09.2022
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam (Office Assistant): 24th September 2022
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022: Important Links
|Main Exam Call letter||IBPS RRB Clerk Online Main Examination Call letter Download Here|
|Marks / Score Card||IBPS RRB Clerk Online Preliminary Exam Score Click Here|
|Download Office Assistant (Pre) Result||Click Here|
|Scale II & III Admit Card||Admit Card | Mock Test Practice | Handout|
|Scale I Admit Card||Admit Card | Mock Test Practice | Handout|
|Office Assistant Admit Card||Admit Card | Mock Test Practice | Handout|
|Apply Online||Office Assistant | Scale I | Scale II, III|
|Bank Wise Vacancy Details||IBPSC RRB Vacancy Bank wise List PDF|
|Download Notification||IBPS RRB Recruicruitment Notification PDF|
|IBPS Official Website||Click Here|
Steps To Download IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Step 1: Go to @ibps.in, the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection’s official website.
- Step 2: At this point, click the “CRP RRBs” button on the side.
- Step 3: A new page will open; click “Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase XI” on this page.
- Step 4: On this page, click the link that says, “Click here to download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for CRP RRB XI Office Assistant.”
- Step 5: A new page will open; enter your registration number, date of birth, or password, which you were given when you registered online, on this page.
- Step 6: Log in after entering the captcha image.
- step 7: Download your IBPS RRB clerk admit card 2022.
- Step 8: Print the page for future use.
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022: Important Guidelines
- Read the directions on the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 very carefully.
- It is advised that candidates arrive at the exam location prior to the reporting time noted on their IBPS RRB Clerk admit card.
- To access the exam room, candidates must have their IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card and the required documentation.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any technological devices with them to the interview.
Information Available on the IBPS RRB Call Letter
The IBPS RRB call letter is the main item that must be brought to the exam location. The reason for this is that a call letter serves as an admission ticket, allowing candidates to enter the exam room and take the test. It is an important document because it contains details regarding the exam and the examinee’s identity.
Each RRB admit card is expected to carry the following information
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Empty Box for Signature of Candidate
- Empty Box for Signature of Invigilator
IBPS RRB 2022 Examination Centres
The admit card will include all relevant data about the exam location as well as the date of the test. Exam centers will be assigned depending on the choices made by applicants when submitting their applications. Each examinee’s hall ticket will have all the necessary details about the location of the exam printed on it.
|Name of the state||Examination Centre (for Pre-Exam)||Examination Centre (for Main Exam)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Guntur, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vizianagaram||Kurnool, Guntur, Vijayawada|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur||Aurangabad, Samastipur, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea,|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur||Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Baddi, Shimla, Solan, Hamirpur|
|Haryana||Gurgaon, Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Karnal, Kuruksehtra, Ambala|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Bokaro||Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur,|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Malappuram, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Bidar, Shimoga, Udupi||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Mandya, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Amaravati, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Nagpur, Nanded, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri,||Aurangabad Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Sagar, Ujjain, Satna||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior|
|Odisha||Balasore, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Berhampur(Ganjam)||Rourkela, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Bhatinda, Patiala, Sangrur||Mohali, Jalandhar, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Warangal||Hyderabad, Karimnagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Virudhunagar, Vellore||Coimbatore, Chennai, Madhurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Haridwar||Dehradun|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Muzaffarnagar, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Mathura, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Varanasi||Allahabad, Lucknow, Kanpur|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
IBPS RRB Call Letter 2022
The IBPS opportunities for this year, which are stated above for each job, should now be recognizable to candidates. After discussing one of the most important factors, let’s move on to the selection procedure. The selection of candidates for available positions varies depending on the position. To be considered for the IBPS Officer Scale I positions, candidates must take part in all three test phases. The examination process consists of the main examination, the preparatory examination, and the interview.
The Pre-Exam Training will be held from July 18 through July 23, 2022, according to the details published in the IBPS RRB 2022 Notification. The IBPS RRB PO PET Call Letter 2022 will also be made available on July 9th, 2022. IBPS RRB PO Pre-Examination Training will be made available by the RRBs to a select group of candidates who are from SC/ST/Minority Communities. There are, however, a limited number of openings for this training.
Items to bring to the Exam Location
The following items must be brought to the testing center on test day by candidates who are attending an exam or interview. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam room without the required supplies.
The following documents candidates must bring to the exam center for verification purposes:
- Face mask (mandatory)
- Hand sanitizer 50 ml (transparent bottle)
- Water Bottle
- A printed copy of the downloaded call letter,
- A photocopy of any of the following photo identity cards (must indicate exactly the same name as printed on the call letter) –
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted OfficerPeople’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/Aadhaar /E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
Items Not To Be Carried to the exam center
Candidates should make sure they don’t bring any prohibited items to the testing location. The following is a list of all items that are prohibited from being brought into the exam room on the day of the exam:
- Any type of stationery, including writing pads, calculators, scales, pen drives, geometry/pencil boxes, scraps of paper, plastic pouches, electronic pens, scanners, log tables, etc.
- Any type of communication tool, including a pager, earbuds, Bluetooth, microphone, mobile phone, and Bluetooth devices.
- All jewelry and ornaments, including nose pins, chains, necklaces, pendants, rings, and brooches.
- any metal object
- Every kind of camera, watch wristwatch, etc.
- Other items include handbags, belts, sunglasses, headbands, hats, and hairpins, etc.
- Any type of food item, whether it is open or in a package, a water bottle, fruits, etc.
- anything else that might be used unfairly to conceal communication equipment, such as cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
FAQs: IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022
Q.1 Is IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022 Out?
Ans. Yes, Released on 16th July 2022
Q.2 How can I download my IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022?
Ans. You can download it from the link given in the above article.