IBPS RRB 2020: The online application process for a total of 156 posts of Officer Scale-III in Regional Rural Banks across the country have started from today.
Interest and Eligible to apply for these posts can apply online by visiting the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. IBPS IX application portal, ibpsonline.ibps.in. Keep Visit for latest IBPS notification at @LatestJobsAlert.in
The last date for application has been set as July 21, 2020. IBPS has issued notification for the recruitment of 156 Officer Scale-III posts (CRP RRBs IX) on 30 June 2020.
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III Online Form 2020
Institute of Banking Personal Selection
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III Important Dates
- Application Begin: 01/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21/07/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 21/07/2020
- Pre Exam Training: 24-29 August 2020
- PET Admit Card Available: August 2020
- Exam Date Prelim: September / October 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre Exam: Notified Soon
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III Application Fee
- General / OBC: 850/-
- EWS: 850/-
- SC / ST: 175/-
- PH: 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per IBPS RRB Officer Scale-III IX Rules.
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III Vacancy Details Total :156 Post
|Post Name||Gen.||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||IBPS RRB S-III Eligibility|
|Officer Scale III Senior Manager||76||38||10||22||10||156||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks with Minimum 5 Year Post Experience.|
Post Wise Vacancy Details with IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III Eligibility
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, AP||04||03||01||01||01||10|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||02||01||0||01||0||4|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank, Gujarat||01||01||0||0||0||2|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||07||03||01||02||01||14|
|J & K Grameen Bank||04||02||0||01||01||8|
|Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank||02||01||0||0||0||3|
|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank, MP||02||0||0||0||0||2|
|Maharashtra Gramin Bank||05||01||0||0||0||6|
|Meghalaya Rural Bank||01||0||0||0||0||1|
|Punjab Gramin Bank||05||02||01||02||01||11|
|Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||15||09||02||05||02||33|
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||03||0||0||01||0||4|
|Baroda UP Bank||19||12||04||07||03||45|
|Prathama UP Gramin Bank||05||03||01||02||01||12|
|Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||01||0||0||0||0||1|
IBPS RRB 2020
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II Important Links
|IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I Apply Online||Registration|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Note for Form Filling
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III Important Note Read before Apply Online
- IBPS RRB 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 21/07/2020 (Tentative)
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale III 2020 details.
- Check IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I 2020 notification, IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-III Post Syllabus, IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-III Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- IBPS RRB IXOfficer Scale III 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-III
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 21/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents.
How to apply online IBPS RRB Officer Scale III 2020
To apply online for IBPS RRB 1059 Officer Scale III Recruitment,
- candidates can click on the link of CRP-RRB after visiting the official website, ibps.in
- And then on the new page, Regional Rural Banks Phase IX Click on the link of After this,
- On the new page, you can see the notification of IBPS RRB (CRP RRBs IX) 1059 Officer Scale-III and Officers Recruitment and the link to apply online according to the posts.
- You can access the application portal by clicking on the application link for your respective post.
- Where if you have never applied before, you will have to register by clicking on the link for new registration, and then you can submit your application by login through the allotted registration number and password.
- Candidates can also visit the page related to the direct application link according to the notification and posts are given below.
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Result 2022 -Download from agnipathvayu.cdac.in Check Cut Off Marks & Selection List Direct Download Link
- Postman, Mail Guard, MTS Recruitment in Indian Postal Department, Total Vacancies 1 Lakh
- IPPB GDS Result 2022 Out for 650 Executive Posts: Direct Link of IPPB Grameen Dak Sevaks Executive Result 2022
- ASHA Coordinator Recruitment, Applications open till 26 July
- Recruitment of women employees in state health department, applications open till August 22
- UPRVUNL Sarkari Result 2022 Released of Jr. Engineer, Asst Accountant, Chemist and Lab Assistant @uprvunl.org
IBPS RRB 2020: Online started for 1059 Posts in RRB, Officer Scale-II