IBPS Recruitment 2021 for IT Engineers and Other Posts at ibps.in: IBPS released a fresh notification for the Analyst Programmer, IT Engineer, and other staff. Check IBPS Recruitment 2021 for IT. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) website now provides a link for online applications for its 2021 recruitment. ibps.in. Check out this page for information on the required education, the job description, the age requirement, eligibility, and other requirements.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 for IT Engineers and Other Posts
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for IBPS IT Engineer, Analyst Programmer, and other posts should read the full notification from the official website ibps.in before applying. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s official website is now organizing the IBPS Recruitment 2021 online application process (IBPS). Candidates who are interested in applying for positions as Associate Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associates, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (Data Centres), IT Database Administrators, and Software Developers and Testers should visit the recruitment page for more information (Frontend, Backend). The deadline for applications is October 14, 2021. Details are given below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS Recruitment 2021 for IT Engineers and Other Posts
Important Dates for IBPS Various Post Vacancies
- Starting Date of Online Application and Fee-January 16, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application and Fee-08 February 2021
- Online Examination (Tentative)-February/March 2021
- Interviews (Tentative) -March 2021
IBPS Vacancy Details
- Analyst Programmer (Windows), Post Code (01) – 1 Post
- Analyst Programmer (Frontend), Post Code (02) – 2 Posts
- IT Systems Support Engineer, Post Code (03) – 1 Post
- IT Engineer (Data Centre), Post Code (04) – 2 Posts
IBPS Job Details: 2021 Overview
|Position||Analyst Programmer, IT Engineer & Other|
|Education||B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|IBPS IT Engineer, Analyst Programmer & Other Salary||Rs.54,126 / – per month|
|IBPS IT Engineer, Analyst Programmer & Other Age limit||Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 35 years|
|Method of selection||Interview|
|IBPS IT Engineer, Analyst Programmer & Other Application fee||Rs. 1000 / –|
|Start date to apply online||16 January 2021|
|Last Date to apply online||08 February 2021|
IBPS Analyst, IT Engineer Salary:
|Name of the Post||Grade||Basic|
|Analyst Programmer (Windows)||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
|Analyst Programmer (Frontend)||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
|IT Systems Support Engineer||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
|IT Engineer (Data Centre)||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS IT Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- IT Systems Support Engineer – Full Time B.E./B.Tech. Degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University with minimum 5 years’ Overall Experience in Desktop /Laptop (MS Windows with different features, Thin Client, Troubleshooting and maintenance), Server End (Basic System Administration of Windows Server and Linux Server) and Communication and Networking (Switches, Routers, WLAN, VLAN, VPN., Mail-Messaging., Network Security including Firewall, IDS, IPS etc.)
- IT Engineer (Data Centre)- Full Time B.E./B.Tech. Degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University with minimum 5 years’ Overall Experience such as Management and monitoring of Data Centre performance parameters (Electrical/UPS, HVAC/PAC etc.), Day to day DC operations using tools and Preventive checks, Temp, Cooling, Safety / Security., Maintenance of DC Hygiene., Maintaining of DC operation logs., Monitoring and alerting backup system., Installation, upgradation, configuration, and maintenance of DC network equipment, servers, and OS., Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and Layer 1 and 2 connectivity problems., Experience in IT areas including IT architecture, infrastructure, and integration.
IBPS Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Handwriting Sample Display||5 minutes|
|Aptitude||50||50||90 minutes (1 hour and 30 min)|
|Centre Code||Centre Name|
IBPS Jobs 2021 Announcement & Application Link:
|Apply||Apply IBPS IT and other Post Application Form|
|Notification||Download IBPS Recruitment Notification PDF|
IBPS Recruitment 2021 for IT
What does the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
is an organization that selects bank employees. It conducts recruitment examinations for all public sector banks except SBI Bank. IBPS is managed by a panel of nominees from various government agencies and banks, such as the Reserve Bank, Ministry of Finance, NIPM, and IBA. It was set up in 1984 under the National Bank Management Agency.
IBPS Conducts the following exams:
✔️ IBPS PO Examination
✔️ IBPS SO Exam
✔️ IBPS Clerk Examination
✔️ IBPS RRB Examination
The above IBPS exams involve hiring employees at various levels of the public sector bank (PSB).
According to the latest information, the government has approved the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) to conduct the General Eligibility Test (CET) for SSC, RRB and IBPS recruitment. .
Those interested in joining the banking job had to write several exams conducted by each bank. However, the recruitment process has changed since 2012. Now IBPS conducts different recruitment processes. I.e. CRP PO / MT, CRP RRBs, CRP Clerical, CRP Specialist Officers under which various examinations are conducted every year for bank recruitment. They are as follows.
IBPS PO / MT – IBPS PO / MT Exam:
IBPS PO / MT Exam is conducted for recruitment of probation officers and management trainees.
IBPS SO – Choose IBPS SO:
For recruitment of Special Officers who are Scale-1 Officers in National Public Sector Banks IBPS SO The selection takes place.
IBPS Clerk – IBPS Clerk Selection:
IBPS Clerk selection is done to recruit special officers who are Scale-1 officers in national public sector banks.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I – IBPS RRB Level I Officer Selection:
The IBPS RRB Officer Criterion-1 examination is conducted for the recruitment of Level I Officers in Regional Rural Banks, a post equivalent to the post of Probation Officer in National Public Sector Banks.
IBPS RRB Scale-I Office Assistant – IBPS RRB Scale–I Assistant Officer Selection:
IBPS RRB examination is conducted for recruitment of Scale-I Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to the post of Clerk in National Public Sector Banks.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III – IBPS RRB Scale–II,Scale–III Exam:
IBPS RRB examination is conducted for recruitment of Scale-II and Scale-III officers in Regional Rural Banks. Officer Scale-II The rank is equal to the rank of Special Officer and Officer Scale-III The post is equivalent to Senior Manager in National Public Sector Banks.
✅ Who is eligible for IBPS exam?
Must have completed any degree for IBPS exam.
✅ How much is the IBPS salary?
Salary ranges from Rs. 23,700 / – to Rs. 38,703 / – at IBPS Bank.
✅ What is IBPS?
IBPS The Institute of Bank Personnel Selection is an organization to recruitment system launched with the objective of recruiting and promoting young graduates in public sector banks in India.
For which banks does IBPS take the exam every year?
IBPS PO (CWE PO / MT)
IBPS SO (CWE SO)
IBPS Clerk (CWE Clerical)
IBPS RRB (CWE RRB)
RBI Officer Grade B
RBI Officer Grade C
RBI Office Assistant
✅ Can an engineering graduate apply for the IBPS PO exam?
Yes, any candidate with a bachelor’s degree can apply for the IBPS PO exam.
✅ What are the changes in the IBPS PO selection system?
IBPS has introduced exam time for each section of the exam.
✅ Is IBPS releasing the answer key?
No, IPPS does not release the answer key as it is conducted online.
Can I apply for a bank job after 12th class?
Cannot apply for banking exams immediately after 12th class. Minimum qualification degree to get a bank job. நீங்கள் You can join banking courses by studying courses like CA, CMA, CS, LLP.