IBPS PO Vacancy 2020-21: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the Probationary Officer (PO) exam every year for those who wish to pursue a career in the banking sector. This exam is one of the most popular and competitive exams in India, and thousands of candidates appear for it every year. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the IBPS PO Vacancy 2020-21.
IBPS PO Vacancy Recruitment Notification PDF
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is conducting the IBPS PO Pre Exam 2020-2021 again for those candidates who could not apply in the first phase due to the postponement of their final year results. IBPS has increased the vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers from 1167 to 3517. Here We know deeply about IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21,
IBPS PO Vacancy Download pdf Notification
The IBPS PO recruitment notification for the year 2020-21 has been released on the official website of IBPS. The exam is scheduled to be conducted in three phases: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. The total number of vacancies for the year 2020-21 is yet to be announced by IBPS. However, it is expected to be in the range of 4000-5000.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS
IBPS PO Vacancy 2020-21 Recruitment Released officially
(CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22)
IBPS PO Recruitment: Important Dates
- Application Begin: 05/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26/08/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 26/08/2020
- Pre-Exam Training: September 2020
- Pre-Exam Date: 03-11 October 2020
- Pre-Admit Card Available: 22/09/2020
- Mains Exam Date: 04/02/2021
- Re-Open Apply Online: 28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020
Application Fee For IBPS PO
- General / OBC: 850/-
- SC / ST / PH: 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Online Mode only.
In order to apply for the IBPS PO exam, a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- 20-30 As on 01/08/2020
- There are age relaxations for candidates belonging to certain categories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized Board in India.
IBPS PO Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details Total: 1167 Post
|Probationary Officer PO / Management Trainee MT||1167|
Revised Vacancy 3517 Post
IBPS PO Vacancy 2020 – Bank wise list Revised
|1.||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.||Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734||29|
|3.||Bank of Maharashtra||37||18||67||25||103||250||10|
|5.||Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7.||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8.||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|9.||Punjab and Sindh Bank||14||6||21||8||34||83||0|
|11||Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
Important Links: IBPS PO Recruitment
|Date Extended Notification||IBPS PO Date Extended Notification 2021|
|Notification Pdf||IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf|
|Official website||Click Here|
List of Previous year Ibps po vacancy comparison from 2018-20
|exam||year||Number of vacancies|
How to Apply IBPS PO Application Form?
To apply for the IBPS PO exam, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- Click on the “CRP PO/MT” 2021-22 tab.
- Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees X” 2021-22.
- Click on “Click here to apply online for CRP- PO/MT-X”.
- Register yourself by clicking on “New Registration”.
- Fill in all the required details and click on “Save and Next”.
- Upload your photograph, signature, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration in the specified format.
- Click on “Save and Next” after uploading each document.
- Fill in your educational qualifications, work experience, and other required details.
- Preview your application form and check for any errors.
- Make the payment of the application fee online mode.
- Click on “Submit” after completing the application process.
After submitting the application form, take a printout of the same for future reference.
Selection Procedure: IBPS PO Recruitment
The IBPS PO exam is conducted in three phases: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. The preliminary exam is a screening test, and only those who clear it are eligible to appear for the main exam. The final selection is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the main exam and interview.
The IBPS PO exam is conducted online and consists of multiple-choice questions. The preliminary exam has three sections: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. The main exam has five sections: English Language, Data Interpretation & Analysis, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, and Descriptive Writing (English Language). The duration of the preliminary exam is one hour, while that of the main exam is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
The application procedure for the IBPS PO exam is conducted online. The candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS and fill in the application form. The application fee for the exam is Rs 850 for general category candidates and Rs 175 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.
Preparation Tips for IBPS PO Recruitment
Preparing for the IBPS PO exam requires a lot of hard work and dedication. Here are a few tips that can help you crack the exam:
- Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solve previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Work on your time management skills.
- Stay updated with current affairs.
- Revise regularly.
The IBPS PO exam is a great opportunity for those who wish to pursue a career in the banking sector. It is a competitive exam, and candidates need to prepare well in order to crack it. In this article, we have provided you with all the necessary information about the IBPS PO Vacancy 2020-21. We hope that this article will help you in your preparation and wish you
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for IBPS PO 2020-21?
A. The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 30 years. There is a relaxation in the age limit for reserved categories.
Q. What is the application process for IBPS PO 2020-21?
A. The application process for IBPS PO 2020-21 will be online. Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS and fill out the application form with accurate details. They also need to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and other required documents.
Q. What is the exam pattern for IBPS PO 2020-21?
A. The IBPS PO exam consists of three stages: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. The Preliminary Exam will have objective questions and will be conducted online. The Main Exam will have both objective and descriptive questions and will also be conducted online.
Q. What is the syllabus for IBPS PO 2020-21?
A. The syllabus for IBPS PO 2020-21 includes English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
Q. What is the selection process for IBPS PO 2020-21?
A. The selection process for IBPS PO 2020-21 involves three stages: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. Candidates who qualify for the Preliminary Exam will be eligible to appear for the Main Exam. Those who qualify in the Main Exam will be called for an Interview.
Q. When will the IBPS PO 2020-21 exam be conducted?
A. The IBPS PO 2020-21 exam dates have not been announced yet. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of IBPS for the latest updates.
Q: How many vacancies were released IBPS PO 2020 notice?
A: IBPS released 3517 job openings this year.