IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the application process for the recruitment of clerks under various banks in India. You can check the IBPS Clerk 12 Application link in this article. This year’s notification is out for a total of 6035 vacancies in banks for IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates can start to apply IBPSC clerk recruitment through the “Common Recruitment Process” (CRP Clerk XII) on the bank’s website, i.e., ibps.in, without waiting for the last date.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
There are total 6035 vacancies for the post of Clerk in 11 government banks including Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank. Punjab and Sind Bank and Bank of Maharashtra. You should apply as per IBPS Clerk Number or as per your wish
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
Those who apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be called for the IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2022. As per the IBPS Calendar 2022, the preliminary exams will be conducted on August 28th, September 03rd, and September 04th, 2022.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS CRP Clerk XII (12) Recruitment 2022 Online Form
IBPS Clerk 12th
IBPS Clerk 12 Vacancy Details
IBPS has declared the notification for the post of Clerk for the year 6035.
|Post Date||Total Post|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Vacancy Details State-wise
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||04||Andhra Pradesh||209|
|Chhattisgarh||104||Dadar Nagar / Daman Diu||01|
|Himachal Pradesh||91||Jammu & Kashmir||35|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Vacancy State Wise & Category Wise
|State Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||General||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||0||0||0||0||04||04|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||0||0||0||0||1||01|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||1||1||9||1||23||35|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Date: 30 June 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application Starting Date: 01/07/2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application Last Date: 21/07/2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
- Pre Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam date: 28 August, 03 September and 04 September 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result date: September 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date: 08 October 2022
- Mains Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result: notify
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Provisional Allotment: April 2023
- General / OBC/EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the examination fee through online.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to do bank job then know about IBPS Recruitment, IBPS every year conducts various vacancies exam for nationalized banks of India. IBPS Clerk Vacancy notification has been released, you must check all eligibility criteria before apply.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Age Limit:
IBPS Clerk XII 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Limit Extra as per IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment Rules.
Relaxation of Upper age limit
There is some relaxation of the upper age limit for special category candidates. The details on it are given below:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years |
(8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, |
38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a government recognized university. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Must know how to operate and operate computer systems i.e. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language/Study Computer/Information Technology as a subject in High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Important Links
IBPS Clerk 2022 Selection Process
Applicants will be called for 2 rounds
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022
And next process is language Test and Document verification.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
Total Number of Questions – 100
Total Marks – 100
English Language – 30 questions of 30 Marks
Numerical Ability – 30 questions of 30 Marks
Reasoning Ability – 35 questions of 30 Marks
Negative Marking – 0.25 Marks
Time – 20 minutes for each subject.
IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge & Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190 MCQs||200 Marks||160 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022
IBPS will release the admit card for the IBPS Clerk Preliminary and Main exam at ibps.in. You Can Use Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth to Dowload IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- Go to website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Now, click ‘Click here to apply Online for ‘CRP Clerk-XII’
- It will redirect to a new page where you are required to click on – ‘Click here to apply Online for Recruitment of clerk under CRP RRBs-XI and then on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application by entering basic information in the online application form.
- Now, upload Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression.
- Pay Application Fee
- Validate Your Details
- Submit Your Application
IBPS Clerk Exam Language
IBPS Clerk Prelims & Mains Exam will now onwards be conducted in 13 regional languages along with English & Hindi
IBPS Clerk 2022 Medium of Examination
|State Name||Version of tests (Medium of examination)|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Sikkin,||English and Hindi|
|Andhra Pradesh||English, Hindi and Telugu|
|Assam||English, Hindi and Assamese|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||English. Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and Konkani|
|Goa||English, Hindi and Konkani|
|Gujarat||English, Hindi and Gujarati|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi and Urdu|
|Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada and Konkani|
|Kerala, Lakshadweep||English, Hindi and Malayalam|
|Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani|
|Manipur||English, Hindi and Manipuri|
|Odisha||English, Hindi and Odia|
|Puducherry||English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam|
|Punjab||English, Hindi and Punjabi|
|Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi and Tamil|
|Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu and Urdu|
|Tripura, West Bengal||English, Hindi and Bengali|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Salary Structure
The basic salary of an IBPS Clerk is Rs 19,900- Rs 47920 per month. Rs.19,900 is the basic pay in the IBPS clerk salary. Clerk salary is Rs.29453 for those who join initially.
What is the IBPS Clerk Registration Start Date?
IBPS Clerk Registration Starting from 01st July 2022
What is IBPS Clerk Registration Last Date ?
Ans: Last Date for IBPS Clerk Registration is 22 July 2022.
What is IBPS Clerk Exam Date ?
28 August, 03 September And 04 September 2022.
What is IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date ?
08 October 2022