IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online: IBPS has started the online Apply for Clerical Cadre Posts on 12th July 2021 on its official website @ibps.in. The IBPS Clerk exam every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of clerical cadre. The IBPS Clerk online registration has started from 12th July 2021. Who are eagerly waiting for this opportunity those candidates must submit their online application for IBPS Clerk 2021 from the direct link given below.
IBPS Clerk 2021
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Published: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Clerical on ibps.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 on or before 01 August 2021 with “Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerk XI) on ibpsonline.ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
CRP Clerk XI (11) Recruitment 2021 Online Form
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 12/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/08/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 01/08/2021
- PET Training : 16/08/2021
- Online Pre Exam Date : 28-29 August 2021 and 04/09/2021
- Pre Admit Card Available : August 2021
- Mains Exam Date : 31/10/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : October 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Application Fee For IBPS Clerk 2021
- General / OBC/EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee For IBPS Clerk 2021 Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Check below IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria i.e. exam pattern, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
- Age Limit : 20-28 as on 01/07/2021
Educational Qualification For IBPS Clerk
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e.
- should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy Details: Clerk – 5830 Post
CRP-Clerks-XI Number of Vacancy for the year 2022-23
|States||Total Post||States||Total Post|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||3||Andhra Pradesh||263|
|4||Chattisgarh||89||Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||2|
|7||Himachal Pradesh||102||Jammu & Kashmir||25|
How to Fill IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy Online Form
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy Notification Out Institute of Banking and Personal Selection IBPS Clerk Notification and Online Application Form for the Clerical Staff CRP XI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidate Can Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2021 between 12 July, 2021 to 01 August , 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the IBPS Vacancy Application Form in IBPS Latest Clerk Vacancies 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Written declaration, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form For Future References.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk 2021
he selection will be done on the basis of:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Provisional Allotment
There is no interview in IBPS Clerk notification 2021.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021 (Prelims):
There will be 100 MCQs of 100 Marks on
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||1 Hour|
Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
IBPS Prelims Clerk Syllabus 2021
|English Language||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability|
Fill in the blanks
Antonym & Synonym
|Puzzles – Seating Arrangements, Directions, Box-based, Month-Based, Days-Based,|
Distance and Direction
Order and Ranking
|Data Interpretation – Tabular, Bar Graph, |
Line Chart & Pie Chart
Simple Interest & Compound
Profit and Loss
Distance and Time
Ratio and Proportion
Problem on Ages
Work, Time and Wages
Boats and Stream
Pipes and Cisterns
Permutation and Combination
|Difficulty Level – Easy to Moderate OR Moderate- Possibility of high accuracy||Difficulty Level – Moderate- Possibility of high accuracy||Difficulty Level – Moderate to Difficult- Possibility of high accuracy|
BPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
Those who qualify in the prelims exam will be called for online mains exam. There will be 190 MCQS of 200 Marks on:
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Marks||Sectional Timing|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge & Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190 MCQs||200 Marks||160 minutes|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Notification PDF: Click Here
Negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2021
(Difficulty Level – Moderate to Difficult- Possibility of high accuracy)
|Number Series, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation –|
Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Tabular & Line Chart,
Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Approximation, Simplification,
Profit and Loss, Percentages, Average, Data Sufficiency, Mensuration,
Probability, Permutation and Combination, Ratio and Proportion, Problem on Ages, Speed,
Distance and Time, Work, Time and Wages,
Boats and Stream, Pipes and Cisterns
(Difficulty Level – Easy to Moderate OR Moderate- Possibility of high accuracy)
|Reading Comprehensions, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, |
Antonym & Synonym, Sentence Completion,
Cloze Test, Error Detection, Para jumbles,
Phrase Replacement, Inference, Connectors
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude|
(Difficulty Level – Moderate- Possibility of high accuracy)
|Alphanumeric Series, Syllogism, Blood Relations, |
Distance and Direction, Verbal Reasoning,
Figure Series, Seating Arrangements, Box-based Puzzle,
Month-Based puzzle, Days-Based puzzle,
Row-based puzzle, Order and Ranking,
Coding-Decoding, Input-Output, Inequalities,
Basic Computer Knowledge, Microsoft Office,
Computer Hardware & Software,
Internet & Networking,
Keyboard shortcuts, Abbreviations
(Difficulty Level – Moderate- Possibility of high accuracy)
|Static GK – Country, Currency & Capital, |
Firsts in the world and India, Indian Constitution,
Indian Culture, Airports & Railways,
Financial Awareness – Indian Banking, important terms,
Bank Headquarters, Regulatory Bodies,
Functions of RBI, Indian Financial System,
Fiscal & Monetary Policy,
International Organizations – IMF, WB, ADB, UNO, SWIFT, BBB, BIS & UFBU
Current Affairs – Government schemes,
National & International Days/weeks,
Awards, Sports & other happenings
Part I: Online Registration IBPS Clerk
- Candidates have to first click on the link given below.
- Enter the requested details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
PART II: Login
- On receiving the registration number. and password, login to complete the application process.
- Fill the personal, academic details and communication details correctly.
- Select the exam center carefully.
- Upload photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, handwritten declaration.
- The details of uploading the documents are given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS Clerk will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required for IBPS Clerk Apply Online
Candidates have to upload the following documents in required size in JPEG format in IBPS Clerk Online 2021 Form.
|passport size photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 – 50 kb|
|signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 – 20 kb|
|left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixels 240||20 – 50 kb|
|handwritten declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 kb|
IBPS Clerk 2021 handwritten announcement text
“I, _______ (name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information furnished by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I shall submit the supporting documents as and when required.”