IBPS Clerk 2021 temporarily stopped application link; read details here Finance Ministry Puts on hold IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced vacancies for Clerical Exam on 11th July 2021. A total 5830 vacancies released in IBPS Clerk 2021 and IBPS Clerk 2021 started on 12th July but now the online registration process has been temporarily stopped.
IBPS Clerk 2021 temporarily stopped
The recruitment to the 5800+ clerical cadre posts will be conducted by IBPS on behalf of 11 nationalized banks. IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims and Mains exam will be conducted in August, September and October 2021. Now Ministry of Finance (FM) has put on hold the recruitment of IBPS Clerk 2021 Because the exam is not being conducted in regional languages. The FM postponed the IBPS Clerk exam till a final view on conducting the exam in regional languages. This has also been confirmed by IBPS.
The announcement of IBPS Clerk 2021 was as follows:
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 12/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/08/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 01/08/2021
- PET Training : 16/08/2021
- Online Pre Exam Date : 28-29 August 2021 and 04/09/2021
- Pre Admit Card Available : August 2021
- Mains Exam Date : 31/10/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : October 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Application Fee For IBPS Clerk 2021
- General / OBC/EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee For IBPS Clerk 2021 Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Check below IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria i.e. exam pattern, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
- Age Limit : 20-28 as on 01/07/2021
IBPS Clerk as the exam has not been canceled at all, it has been put on hold till IBPS and FM decide on the languages of the exam.
IBPS is already conducting IBPS RRB exam in regional languages and if FM wants they can do the same for IBPS Clerk. The Finance Ministry has also formed a committee to investigate the matter. The committee will give its recommendations within 15 days.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy Details: Clerk – 5830 Post
CRP-Clerks-XI Number of Vacancy for the year 2022-23
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in