IBPS CLERK 2020 online Re-Apply Start: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: One more opportunity to apply for 2500+ vacancy in Government Bank, IBPS Clerk Registration window open, Clerk registration process starts, @ ibps.in: Apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Notification Out: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released a fresh recruitment notification today 01.09.2020 for the Clerical (IBPS CWE CLERKS-X 2020). IBPS Clerk X 2021-22 In this recruitment process, a Total of 11 Public Sector Banks are participating in the CRP Clerk-X.
The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) Conduct CWE Common Written Examination every year for the clerical post in Public Sector banks all over the country. All public sector banks of India use CWE as a base to fill the vacancies for this post continuing from 9 years.
IBPS is conducting the 10 year Clerk exam named IBPS Clerk CWE from 9 years. This year IBPS Conducting IBPS Clerk X 2020. The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted on two Phase- preliminary exams and mains. Students qualifying in both these exams.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the IBPS Clerk 2020. This year IBPS Clerk X 2020 Online Apply Date 2020 between August 02nd Sep to 23d Sep 2020. IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment this year a total number of 1557 Vacancies have been released.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF has been released by IBPS on the evening of 01st September 2020. IBPS released IBPS Clerk 2020 job to recruit 1557 posts of IBPS Clerk X 2020. IBPS official notification released, IBPS Clerk X 2020 Recruitment 2020 has been started. The Official Notification of IBPS Clerk X 2020 PDF link is mentioned below
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date
IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: IBPS has published IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Dates along with its IBPS Exam calendar 2020 for the year 2021-22. IBPS Clerk 2020 is scheduled to be conducted IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 on 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020, and 13.12.2020 while the IBPS Clerk 2020 mains exam is scheduled for 24.01.2021. The important dates for IBPS Clerk CWE X 2020 are as follows:
|Start date for filling IBPS clerk 2020 application form -2nd session||October 23, 2020|
|End date to register for IBPS clerk 2020||November 06, 2020|
|PET training||November 23-28, 2020|
|Release of the IBPS clerk admit card 2020||November 28, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 exam -Second session||December 5, 12 and 13, 2020|
IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification Released: 01 Sep 2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Begin: 02 Sep 2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Last Date for Apply Online: 23/09/2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 23/09/2020
- IBPS CLERK Re-Apply Online: 23/10/2020 To 06/11/2020
- IBPS CLERK Re-Apply Pay exam Fee Date: 23/10/2020 To 06/11/2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 PET Training: 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Pre Exam Date: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Date: 24.01.2021
- Mains Result Date: Feb 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Conduct of the interview: Feb / March 2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Provisional Allotment: 1st April 2021
Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Fee
- General / OBC/EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy Details Total : 2557 Post
IBPS Clerk 2020 More than 20 lakh Candidate appeared for the IBPS Bank Clerk examination every year. IBPS has introduced 1557 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Exam along with its official notification. Last year.
Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam
IBPS Clerk 2020 Bank Wise Vacancy Details Check official notification
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Links
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Re-Apply Online||IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online 23/10-06/11/2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online||Link Activate on 02/09/2020|
|IBPS Clerk Notice for reopening Online Registration||Download Official Notice|
|Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern / Syllabus||Click Here|
|IBPS Official Website||Click Here|
This Year Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: State-wise
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||0|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||4|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5|
the total number participating banks in IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment has been reduced this year. The following is the list of banks participating in IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam.
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank Punjab & Sind Bank|
Important Note for Form Filling
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Important advice for filling Online application.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Read before Apply Online
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment: Candidate Can Apply on or before 06/11/2020 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of theIBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment process details.
- Check IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment and IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment notification, IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Syllabus, IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam: IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of the application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 06/11/2020 (Tentative).
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment: Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020: Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents
Check Latest IBPS Update
- IBPS Admit Card 2020: Release soon for Various Posts of Faculty & Non-Faculty @ibps.in, Check Eligibility, Salary, Rank details here
- IBPS RRB Result 2020: IBPS RRB VIII Provisional Allotment- under Reserve List 2018
- IBPS SO Final Result for Main Exam and Interview
- IBPS PO Result- IBPS PO IX Mains and Interview Result 2020
- IBPS Clerk Mains / Final Result 2020 Out: LatestJobsAlert
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Selection Process
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Selection Process: Selection will be based on the
In a subsequent selection procedure,
- Online Preliminary examination,
- Online Main examination,
The candidates shortlisted for document verification/interview shall be required to bring the requisite
certificate as specified by the Government of India at the time of appearing for the process of document
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: IBPS Clerk CWE X 2020. The IBPS Clerk selection process consists of 3 phases (preliminary, mains, and Document Verification/Interview) and the candidate must qualify each of them to proceed to the next phase. Mentioned below are the important steps of the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process:
•Online Preliminary Examination For IBPS Clerk 2020:
An adequate number of candidates in each category are shortlisted by IBPS depending upon requirements for Online Main Examination
•Online Mains Examination For IBPS Clerk 2020:
Candidates must qualify the sectional as well as overall cutoff in the main exam to be eligible for Document Verification/Interview.
•Final Result IBPS Clerk 2020:
The Final result is declared on the basis of candidates’ combined performance in IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains, Document Verification/Interview Rounds.
Q1. What is the Salary of IBPS Clerk?
IBPS Clerk Salary Structure
he following are the details of an IBPS Clerk Salary:
|Facilities||Places with population|
|>45 lakhs||<45 lakhs|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||Rs.1176.5/-||Rs.1058.5/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-||Rs.19472.22/|
Q2. IBPS Clerk How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online IBPS Clerk only from 02/09/2020 to 23/09/2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online of IBPS Clerk: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment Board by email/ SMS.
IBPS CLERK 2020 online Re-apply Start
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- RSMSSB IA Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: For 2730 Informatics Assistant Posts, Get Details
- LIC AAO notification 2023 PDF: Out, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Recruitment Process
- LNMU- Lalit Narayan Mithila University
- NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for 2026 Posts and Take the First Step to Your Dream Career
- SSC GD Constable New Update 2022 : SSC has released a new notification regarding apply online –
- SSC CGL admit card 2022 will be released soon, how to download?