HSSC Sanskrit PGT Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification of recruitment of Sanskrit postgraduate teacher at hsssc.gov.in. The HSSC Sanskrit PGT registration process will begin on March 3, starting on February 16. HSSC Sanskrit PGT total of 534 vacancies have been declared under this recruitment drive.
Eligible candidates apply for the post of HSSC Sanskrit PGT, it is mandatory to have an MA or Sanskrit in Sanskrit. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, important dates, pay scale, seat matrix and other details here.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
HSSC Sanskrit PGT Recruitment 2021
Advt No. 01/2021
HSSC Sanskrit PGT Important Dates
- Application Begin : 16/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/03/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment : 06/03/2021
- Exam Date : 14/03/2021
- Admit Card Available : March 2021
Application Fee For HSSC Sanskrit PGT
- Gen / Other State : 500/-
- Female General Haryana : 125/-
- Reserve Category Male : 125/-
- Reserve Category Female : 75/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Eligibility For HSSC Sanskrit PGT Vacancy
Age Limit as on 03/03/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Qualification for HSSC Sanskrit PGT Vacancy
- Master Degree with Sanskrit / Aacharya Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed.
- Hindi / Sanskrit as a Subject in Matric Level.
- Qualified HTET / STET Exam.
- More Details Read Notification.
HSSC Sanskrit PGT Vacancy Details : Total 534 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Sanskrit||534|
HSSC Sanskrit PGT Category Wise Vacancy Details
Important Links HSSC Sanskrit PGT
How to Fill Form HSSC PGT Teacher Sanskrit
- HSSC PGT Teacher Sanskrit Recruitment 2021. Candidate can apply between 16/02/2021 to 03/03/2021
- Candidate read the official notification before apply the Recruitment Application Form in Haryana PGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
HSSC Sanskrit PGT Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Essential Qualification: Applicants should have Sanskrit / Hindi in their matriculation / class 10 as a subject. He should be a Masters or Sanskrit in Sanskrit with minimum 50% marks with B.Ed or equivalent from any recognized board or university. It is also mandatory to have HTET / STET certificate in the concerned subject.
Age Limit: The age limit for HSSC Sanskrit PGT recruitment is 18 to 42 years.
How to apply HSSC Sanskrit PGT Recruitment 2021:
- Step 1. After the registration Go To official website of HSSSC hssc.gov.in
- Step 2. Under the Advertisement tab Advt No. Click on the PDF link for 01/2021
- Step 3. Read the details and instructions carefully and click on the application link for HSSC Sanskrit PGT
- Step 4. Upload the required documents in the personal statement carefully and in the specified file size
- Step 5. Download a copy of HSSC Sanskrit PGT application form and also keep securely registered login credentials for further use
The HSSC Sanskrit PGT selection process will be conducted on the basis of written examination and socio-economic criteria. The written examination will consist of 90 marks. Officers keep checking; HSSC website for further updates.
HSSC Sanskrit PGT Recruitment 2021: Notification Out at hsssc.gov.in, Check Application Details Here
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- NTA JEE 2021 First Phase Exam Result: Likely to Be Out by March 7
- TNPESU Recruitment 2021 Notification
- University of Mumbai PET 2021: Application Date Extended; Read Steps to Apply Here
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Apply For AGM, MO Posts By March 31
- CTET 2021 Answer Key: Released at ctet.nic.in; Check All Details Here
- TNUSRB PC Result 2021, Final Answer Key Released at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in; Download Cut-Off List