ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a fresh recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerk or Cashier & Stenographer. Read full notification of ESIC Recruitment 2021 before apply.
The notifications released by the Gazette of India around 6552 vacancies mentioned for the post of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer, which are expected to be announced officially in the month of March-April.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply ESIC Recruitment must start their preparation from now onwards and read official notification of ESIC Recruitment 2021 before apply.
ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF 2021
ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF 2021: ESIC will release the officially released on their website and detailed notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer posts. Till then have a look at the notification released by Gazatte of India regarding 6552 vacancies. Below is the direct link to ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF 2021.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||6552 (tentative)|
|Official Notification Release||March/April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||To be notified soon|
|Last Date||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit For ESIC Recruitment 2021
- Should 18 to 27 years to be eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021.
Education Qualification ESCI Vacancy
ESCI For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
- Aspirating of ESIC Recruitment 2021 should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.
|Post||Educational Qualification||Working knowledge|
|Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier||Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.||Working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.|
ESCI For Stenographer Posts
The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Skill Test for ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 :
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
ESIC Vacancy Important Links
* IIFCL Jobs Recruitment 2021
* SHSB Bihar Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
* FCI Recruitment 2021
* SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Cut Off Mark
* CTET 2021 Answer Key: Released at ctet.nic.in;
* HSSC Sanskrit PGT Recruitment 2021
Salary ESIC Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
Salary ESIC UDC, Steno Level in Pay Matrix check below.
|Position||ESIC No of Post||ESIC UDC, Steno Group Classification||ESIC UDC, Steno Level in Pay Matrix||Is there a selection post or a non-selection post|
|Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier, Stenographer||6306*(2021) Subject to change based on workload||Group “C” Non-Gazetted Clerical||Level -4 (₹ 25,000-₹ 81000)||non-selection post|
The detailed information will be updated once the official notification is released
ESIC Recruitment 2021: For Upper Division Clerk or Cashier & Stenographer Posts Vacancy | 6500+ Vacancies
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- SSC MTS and Hawaldar Final Vacancy List 2023 Released: Check Notice Here
- XAT 2024: Registration (Extended), Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
- BPSC AAO Main Exam Result 2023 Out: 363 candidates Passed and what to do next?
- JEE Main 2024 Registration Deadline Extended: Know How to Apply Application Form @jeemain.ntaonline.in
- Breaking News BPSC 69th Main Exam 2023 Application Window Now Open
- BPSC 69th Main Exam 2023 Application Form, Notification Out, Know Apply and Exam Date