The University of Delhi postgraduate admission 2020 will start from Wednesday. The University of Delhi will initiate the admission process for 54 postgraduate programs.
The University of Delhi postgraduate admission 2020 will start from Wednesday. The University of Delhi will initiate the admission process for 54 postgraduate programs. These DU PG Admissions will be based on the 2020 merit list and entrance exam results.
University of Delhi has mentioned in an official statement that the candidates whose results have not been released yet, will be provisionally admitted. Students whose results have been declared, need to update it on the official portal.
The Delhi University official statement said, “Admission to some courses is either through admission only or on the basis of both admission and merit. All applicants whose final year results have been declared by the university must update their marks on their dashboard. Applicants whose final year qualifying exam results have not been declared should wait for their marks to be updated. “
Candidates who are seeking admission in DU PG courses which are based on the entrance examination 2020 should note that they are getting admission provisionally. However, students whose results have already been declared, will have to ensure that they have updated the latest portal by 1 pm on 16 November.
The option of merit-based examination is available only for those candidates whose final results have been declared. In this case, the provision for submission of qualifying examination marks will start from 8 November.
The University of Delhi has a detailed tie-breaker formula, which can be used to solve the tie between those who score the same marks for the merit-based or entrance test-based admission process. Take a look at the factors:
1. Preference will be given to the candidate with high percentage in the qualifying examination.
2. Higher percentage will be given preference in the final year of Bachelor’s degree.
3. Candidates with higher aggregate marks will get preference in class 12 board examination.
4. If the result of the qualifying exam is not out, then the seat will be put on hold.
DU PG Admission 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- CAIIB Exam Date 2024 Released- Registration and Exam Pattern
- MPPSC SSE Prelims Result 2024 Declared
- UGC NET Result 2024: Dec 2023 Cut-Off Marks, Merit List @ugcnet.nta.ac.in
- IBPS SO Main Exam Admit Card 2024 Declared: Download Link Available Here
- IBPS SO Prelims Result 2024 Declared- Result Link Live Now
- BPSC 68th Final Result 2024 Officially Released- Download Your Result PDF Here @bpsc.bih.nic.in