CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020- Candidates, if you are looking for govt. jobs in CG, then CG employment news can prove to be right for you. Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment released for Vidhan Sabha Secretariat on official website.
CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 Notification
Those candidates who want to apply for Chhattisgarh Reporter Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment, those candidates should read all the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. Eligible and interested candidates do not wait for the last date, must apply before the last date. If you are looking for Govt Jobs in CG then keep visiting this website regularly.
Govt Jobs in CG
Interested and eligible candidates CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter application form is starting from 05th May and will run till 30th May.
Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Secretariat,
CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020,
S No- 6341/LAS/2020.
Important Dates: Upcoming Schedule
- Application Begin: 05/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/05/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 30/05/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General: 350/-
- OBC: 250/-
- SC / ST: 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit for CG Reporter Vacancy
Age Limit as of 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years. (Other State)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years. (CG Domicile)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility for CG Reporter Vacancy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed in Hindi Stenographer
CG Reporter Vacancy Details
|CG Reporter Vacancy
CG Reporter category-wise Vacancy Details
Vacancy Reserver for Female Candidates
|Reserve 01 out 4 Vacancy For Female
|Reserve 01 out 4 Vacancy For Female
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Important Links
|CG Reporter Apply Online
|Registration | Login
|CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment Notification Download
|Website CG Vidhansabha or cgvidhansabha.gov.in
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Selection Process
The selection will be based on the Skill Test/Interview
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter, How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of CG Vidhan Sabha
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “Advertisement for recruitment to the post of
- Reporter”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and print the application form.
CG Reporter Recruitment Salary
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Salary – Rs. 56100-177500 Level 12
|Rs. 56100-177500 Level 12
CG Govt Jobs: Your Gateway to a Bright Future
Government jobs in Chhattisgarh are an excellent option for those who want to make a good career. Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, CG government jobs offer a promising future. To secure your place in this competitive field, you need to stay updated with the latest vacancies, meet the eligibility criteria, and prepare for the selection process.
Govt Vacancy in CG
Government jobs in Chhattisgarh offer many benefits, making them highly sought after. These include job security, attractive salary packages, perks, and opportunities for professional growth and development. Working for the government can also provide a sense of satisfaction and pride as you contribute to the well-being of society.
Latest government vacancies in Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh is home to several premier government institutions and organizations such as the Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board, Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited, Chhattisgarh State Industrial Development Corporation, and more. These institutions regularly announce government job vacancies, further increasing the pool of opportunities for job seekers.