CBSE Extends Registration Deadline: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a fresh notification for extended the last date for private students to apply for the Class 10 and 12 Board 2021 exams, which are not there yet. CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2021 application form for private students will be made available on the official website of CBSE. cbse.gov.in From 22 to 25 February.
CBSE Earlier, 25February was the last date for submission of applications for CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2021 for private students. The CBSE official statement said that the date has been extended as per the requests received from many private candidates from previous years. Unable to fill your exam form 2021. CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2021 application forms can be filled online only.
CBSE Extends Registration more details Click Here
CBSE Board Time Table 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board has released a fresh notification for Class 10th / 12th Time Table 2021 and CBSE Class 10th / 12th examinations will start from May 4 and end on June 10, 2021. CBSE on Tuesday announced the date for the class 10 and class 12 board examinations on its official website. cbse.gov.in. The date sheet contains the date and time of the examination, and other important instructions for the candidates of Class 10th / 12th .
CBSE Board Exam 2021
CBSE Board Time Table 2021
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CBSE Important Dates
- Online Registration for Pvt. Candidate: 22.02.2021
- Last Date For Registration: 25.02.2021 upto 5PM
In his declaration, Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank also mentioned that given the state of the epidemic, there may be an option for practical examinations.
CBSE Board Time Table 2021 (Out) For Class 10th / 12th – Check CBSE Exam Date: Click Here
CBSE Important Links
|CBSE Extends Registration||Click Here|
|Download Class 12th Time Table||Click Here|
|Download Class 10th Time Table||Click Here|
|CBSE class XII / X private candidates circulation||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CBSE Board Exam 2021: Passing Marks Not Reduced to 23%, PIB Fact Check Clarifies
- CBSE class 10, 12 board exam 2021 form for private students: steps for exam
- Step 1: Go to the official website of CBSE cbse.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the tab for Private Candidate
- 3: A new page will open, click on the trend of Class XII / X on Top
- step 4: Read the instructions carefully and click directly on the application. Link 5
- Step 5: Details required Key in, upload and submit documents
Read circulation 2021 for CBSE class XII / X private candidates Click Here
The board has also issued guidelines to be followed while filling the application form. Read the instructions below:
- The application form for CBSE private students can only be filled online.
- Candidates should keep all the necessary information to fill the examination form.
- Candidates will have to pay a late fee as applicable.
- This is the last chance to apply as no further extension will be given.
- For the candidates appearing in the board examination 2020, their old practical marks will also be counted while preparing the result.
Click on the link for more details Click Here
CBSE Extends Registration Deadline for Class 10 and 12 Private Candidates Till February 25
CBSE Extends Registration Deadline
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- 5 Things Candidates Appearing for JEE Main 2021 Should Adhere To
- Wipro Recruitment 2021: Wipro Job Openings 2021 Apply Online Executive & Other Various Post
- TNHRCE Sivaganga Recruitment Notification 2021
- IREL Recruitment 2021: Apply For 31 Apprentice Vacancies By February 25; Know How
- HSSC Sanskrit PGT Recruitment 2021: Notification Out at hsssc.gov.in, Check Application Details Here
- UPPSC BEO DV 2021 Schedule Released At uppsc.up.nic.in; Check Now