BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank List for UGMAC 2020 at bceceboard.bihar.gov

BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank List for UGMAC 2020 at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in

BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released a fresh notification for the The list of joint rank for Bihar National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 Undergraduate Medical Admission Counseling on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.

Candidates who have appeared in BCECEB exam and qualified NEET 2020 and are in the Bihar NEET 2020 rank list, can apply for admission in medical colleges across the state.

BCECEB

BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank

Bihar National Eligibility

Bihar National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 Undergraduate

Eligible candidates can submit the admit card to the desired colleges according to their qualifications. They will be admitted to various affiliated medical colleges across the state based on their choice, NEET rank, availability of seats and reservation criteria. After the completion of the application process for Bihar NEET 2020 admission, the board will release the NEET 2020 seat allocation result. Candidates who will be allotted seats in medical colleges of their choice will have to submit the necessary documents for verification.

How to check Bihar NEET rank list 2020:

  • Step 1: Go To official website of BCECEB at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
  • Step 2: Go to the download section and click on the link that reads, “Download Combined (1st and 2nd round) and UGMAC-2010 Opening and Closing Rank”
  • Step 3: Bihar NEET 2020 rank list will be opened in a PDF format
  • Step 4: Download the list and check the names of the colleges that you can apply for admission according to your rank.

Candidates can also directly check Bihar NEET 2020 rank list here

In Bihar NEET UGAMC 2020, 1,125 MBBS and 243 BDS seats are available under 85 percent state quota. Counseling for the remaining 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats 2020 is conducted by the Central and Deemed University Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Bihar NEET 2020.

BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank

BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank List for UGMAC 2020 at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in

Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Jobs By CityJobs By City
Jobs in RaipurJobs in Thane
Jobs in LucknowJobs in Muzaffarpur
Jobs in BhilaiJobs in Surat
Jobs in Ahmedabad For FreshersJobs in Bhagalpur
Jobs in AjmerJobs in Lucknow For Freshers
Jobs in Bhilai DurgJobs in samastipur
Jobs in Mumbai for GraduatesJobs in Delhi For Graduates

Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise

Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result

1 thought on “BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank List for UGMAC 2020 at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in”

  1. Pingback: BCECEB Releases Bihar NEET Combined Rank List for UGMAC 2020 at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in – Latest Jobs Alert

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top