SBI PO Main Exam 2020 Result: State Bank of India Probationary Officer (SBI PO) Main Exam 2020 results have been announced by the bank on its official website . The SBI PO Main Exam 2020 was held on 29 January and now, the bank has selected the candidates who have qualified for Phase III, which is the round of interview. SBI PO Main Exam 2020. Here are the steps to check the SBI PO Main Exam 2020 result.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI PO Main Exam 2020 Result
Notice No. : CRPD/PO/2020-21/12
SBI PO Prelims 2020 Result: State Bank of India has released the result of Probationary Officers (PO) Preliminary Exam 2021 on its official website sbi.co.in. Candidates who appeared in the SBI PO Preliminary Examination held on 4, 5 and 6 January 2021 that candidates can now check their result from the direct link given below or from the official website SBI PO Preliminary result. Successful candidates will now have to appear in the SBI PO Main Exam scheduled on 29 January 2021.
- Application Begin : 14/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 04/12/2020
- Pre Exam Date : 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
- Admit Card Available : 22/12/2020
- Pre Result Available : 18/01/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29/01/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : 19/01/2021
- Mains Result Available : 16/02/2021
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
SBI PO Educational Qualification
Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
SBI PO Vacancy Details Total : 2000 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
SBI PO Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Gen||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
SBI PO Important Links
|Download Mains Result||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|SBI PO Pre result 2021 Declared||Click Here|
|Download SBI PO Pre Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download SBI PO Booklet||Hindi | English|
|SBI PO Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
SBI PO Prelims 2020
The SBI PO preliminary result released for the examination has been released by SBI. SBI PO is a three-tier recruitment process, where all the candidates have to go through these procedures. There are three stages – Prelims, Mains and Group Discussion and Interview. The second phase is the main examination which is tentatively scheduled for 29 January 2021.
Steps for checking SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2021
- Go to the official website of SBI career, ie sbi.co.in result link
- Go to its career section and watch for SBI PO Result 2020-21
- Enter your credit and check the status of the result.
SBI PO Main Exam 2020 Result Declared; Here is How You Can Check
How to check SBI PO Main Exam Result 2021?
- Step 1: Go to SBI website sbi.co.in
- Step 2: Home Page clock Career section.
- Step 3: A new page will open. Scroll down to find a sub-section titled Recruitment of Probationary Officers. Click on it
- Step 5: Now click on the link titled Main Exam Results
- Step 6: A PDF file will open with the result of SBI PO Main Exam 2020
- Step 8: Download the result of SBI PO Main Exam 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- NTA JEE 2021 First Phase Exam Result: Likely to Be Out by March 7
- TNPESU Recruitment 2021 Notification
- University of Mumbai PET 2021: Application Date Extended; Read Steps to Apply Here
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Apply For AGM, MO Posts By March 31
- CTET 2021 Answer Key: Released at ctet.nic.in; Check All Details Here
- TNUSRB PC Result 2021, Final Answer Key Released at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in; Download Cut-Off List