PNB Recruitment 2021: Punjab National Bank (PNB) India is currently hiring for various job positions. The PNB India Jobs are available for candidates with different educational qualifications and experience levels.
Interested candidates can visit the PNB official website and apply for job openings that match their qualifications and interests. The recruitment process may include written tests, interviews, and other selection procedures. Aspirants should regularly check the PNB website and other job portals for the latest updates and notifications regarding the recruitment process. Join the PNB team and take your career to new heights with this reputed bank.
PNB Recruitment 2021
Jobs at Punjab National Bank for Defense Banking Advisor, Chief Defense Banking Advisor, and Senior Defense Banking Advisor Notice have been issued for the appointment of staff. Interested and eligible candidates on the official website www.pnbindia.in May apply. Punjab National Bank PNB India Jobs Details are given below.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Notification
Employment of Retired Off. in IA, IAF, and IN
Punjab Nation Bank Recruitment
|Punjab National Bank
(PNB-Punjab National Bank)
|PNB Notification Link And Application Form: Click Here
PNB Jobs Summary:
|Defense Banking Advisor, Chief Defense Banking Advisor, Senior Defense Banking Advisor
|Rs per year. 13.2 – 16.8 lakhs
|Method of selection
|Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview
|How to apply
|General Manager, Punjab National Bank Head Office, Human Resource Management Division, First Floor, Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
|15 March 2021
|30 March 2021
Important Links for PNB Recruitment Notice
PNB Recruitment 2021 Overview
PNB is a public sector bank that provides various banking services across India. The bank has recently announced its recruitment drive for the year. The recruitment process is being conducted to fill vacancies for the posts of Manager Security, Manager (Risk), Senior Manager (Risk), and Senior Manager (Credit).
PNB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for recruitment candidates must fulfill certain criteria. The eligibility criteria for each of the posts are as follows:
- Chief Defence Banking Advisor for posting at Head Office New Delhi:: Major General or equivalent in Airforce or Navy
- Senior Defence Bankig Advisors for posting at Head Office New Delhi:: Colonel or equivalent in Airforce or Navy
- Defence Banking Advisors for posting at various Zonal offices/circle offices/Government business verticals: Lt Colonel or equivalent in Airforce or Navy:
PNB Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for PNB vacancy recruitment will consist of an online test, interview, and/or group discussion. The online test will consist of questions related to reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, English language, and professional knowledge. Candidates who qualify for the online test will be called for an interview and/or group discussion.
PNB Recruitment How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for PNB vacancy recruitment 2021 through the bank’s official website. The application process will consist of filling out an online application form and paying the application fee.
PNB Recruitment Important Dates
The important dates for PNB recruitment are as follows:
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION BY REGISTERED/SPEED POST: 30.03.2021
This recruitment is a great opportunity for eligible candidates to secure a job in the banking sector. We hope that this article has provided you with comprehensive information about the recruitment process and has helped you outrank the website you provided in Google’s search results.
Eligibility Criteria and Job Profile for PNB Recruitment
PNB Recruitment 2021 offers various positions for officers in the banking sector, including Chief Defence Banking Advisor, Senior Defence Banking Advisor, and Defence Banking Advisor. Here are the eligibility criteria and job profiles for each position:
- Chief Defence Banking Advisor: The eligibility criteria for Chief Defence Banking Advisor is superannuation with the rank of Major General in the Indian Army or equivalent rank in the Indian Air Force/ Indian Navy. The Chief Defence Banking Advisor is responsible for overseeing the bank’s operations and services to the Defence sector.
- Senior Defence Banking Advisor: The eligibility criteria for Senior Defence Banking Advisor is superannuation with the rank of Colonel in the Indian Army or equivalent rank in the Indian Air Force/ Indian Navy. The Senior Defence Banking Advisor works as a supporting officer to the Chief Defence Banking Advisor and assists in managing the bank’s Defence sector services.
- Defence Banking Advisor: The eligibility criteria for Defence Banking Advisor is superannuation with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Indian Army or equivalent rank in the Indian Air Force/ Indian Navy. The Defence Banking Advisor also works as a supporting officer to the Chief Defence Banking Advisor and Senior Defence Banking Advisor.
All these Advisors report to the Chief General Manager, PNB, HO: Customer Acquisition Division. The role expectations and job profile for each position involve managing the bank’s services to the Defence sector, including account management, loan processing, and other financial services. The Advisors are expected to provide strategic guidance and support to the bank’s Defence sector services.