NCTE Recruitment 2020: National Council for Teacher Education NCTE has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 18 posts of LDC, Data Entry Operator DEO and Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Which are going to start on August 20, 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for NCTE Recruitment 2020 application form from 20/08/2020 to 19/09/2020. After making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in the online application. Before NCTE Recruitment 2020 apply online read full official notification or given below link in Important Link Section. Keep Visit For more NCTE Recruitment and Latest Govt Jobs At @LatestJobsAlert.in
LDC, Data Entry Operator DEO and Stenographer Recruitment 2020
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
NCTE Notification 2020
NCTE Notification 2020 PDF has been released by the National Council for Teacher Education NCTE on the evening of 4th August 2020. NCTE released LDC, Data Entry Operator DEO, and Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Notification 2020 to recruit 18 Vacancies. NCTE official notification released, NCTE LDC, Data Entry Operator DEO, and Stenographer Recruitment 2020 has been started. The Official Notification PDF link is mentioned below
This is the best opportunity for Candidates who awaiting jobs in Group ‘D’ and Group ‘C’ Level Category.
NCTE LDC,Stenographer, 2020 Exam Date
NCTE LDC, Stenographer, 2020 Exam Date: National Council for Teacher Education NCTE has published LDC, Data Entry Operator DEO, and Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2020 Exam Dates along with its NCTE Exam calendar 2020 for the year 2020-21. NCTE is scheduled to be conducted on the Scheduled Date.
NCTE LDC,Stenographer Important Dates
- NCTE Application Begin: 20/08/2020
- NCTE Last Date for Apply Online: 19/09/2020
- NCTE Last Date Fee Payment: 19/09/2020
- NCTE Exam Date: Notified Soon
- NCTE Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
NCTE LDC, Data Entry Operator DEO, and Stenographer Age Limit as on 19/09/2020
- For Assistant Post : 20-27 Years.
- For Data Entry Operator Post : 18-25 Years.
- Other Post: 18-27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NCTE Application Fee
- For Assistant & Steno C Post :
- General / OBC / EWS : 1250/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- For Other Post :
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India or E Challan Fee Mode
NCTE LDC, Stenographer Vacancy Details Total : 18 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||NCTE LDC, Stenographer Eligibility|
|Assistant||03||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Stenographer C||03||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.English / Hindi Shorthand : 100 WPMComputer Skill of Data Entry and Word Processing.|
|Stenographer D||06||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Dictation : 10 Mts @ 80 WPMTranscription : 65 Mts English & 75 Mts Hindi on Manual Typewriter.OR Computer Typing : English 50 Mts / Hindi 65 Mts.|
|Data Entry Operator DEO||01||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.15000 Key Depression Per Hours for DEO.|
|Lower Division Clerk||05||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Typing : English 35 WPM OR Hindi 30 WPM.|
NCTE LDC, Stenographer Important Links
|Apply Online NCTE LDC, Stenographer||Registration | Login|
|Download NCTE LDC, Stenographer Notification||Click Here|
|NCTE Official Website||Click Here|
Important Note for Form Filling
NCTE Recruitment 2020-21 Important advice for filling Online application.
NCTE Recruitment 2020-21 Read before Apply Online
- NCTE Recruitment 2020: NCTE Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply on or before 19/09/2020 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the NCTE Recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check NCTE Recruitment 2020 and NCTE Recruitment notification 2020, NCTE Recruitment Syllabus, NCTE Recruitment Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- NCTE Recruitment Exam 2020: NCTE Recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- NCTE Recruitment 2020: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application NCTE Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2020
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 19/09/2020 (Tentative).
- NCTE Recruitment 2020: Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- NCTE Recruitment 2020: After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- Candidates are required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications with Self Attested PhotoCopy of educational documents required.
Check Latest BPSC Jobs Update
- BPSC Recruitment 2020: BPSC HOD Notification out @bpsc.bih.nic.in, Apply Online for 36 HOD (Electrical Engineering) Posts from Tomorrow
- BPSC Recruitment 2020: Notification Released for 119 Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Posts @bpsc.bih.nic.in, Download PDF, Apply Online Start
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy out: Check 287 posts, Exam Date, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- BPSC Civil Judge Exam Postponed: New Exam Date Postponed 2020
- BPSC 65th Exam Date Postponed: BPSC 65th Mains Exam Postponed 2020 Check Here
NCTE LDC, Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of NCTE LDC, Stenographer Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
NCTE Recruitment 2020
NCTE LDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2020: – NCTE LDC, Stenographer selection process consists Mentioned below are the important steps of
NCTE Salary Category wise Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’.
|Post Code and Post||NCTE Pay Level (as per 7th CPC)|
|1. NCTE Assistant salary (3)||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|2. Stenographer Salary Grade ‘C’ (3)||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|3. Stenographer Salary Grade ‘D’ (6)||Level 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|4. Data Entry Operator salary (1)||Level 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|5. Lower Division Clerk salary (5)||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
Note: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women & Ex-Servicemen category will be as per Govt of India Rules
Q1. NCTE LDC, Stenographer How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the National Council for Teacher Education website www.ncte.gov.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply online NCTE LDC, Stenographer only from 20/08/2020 to 19/09/2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online of NCTE LDC, Stenographer: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment Board by email/ SMS.
- The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his/ her parents’ name, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the class X certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Q2. What is the Selection Process of NCTE LDC, Stenographer Post?
Based on the performance in Computer Based Test/Examination and also keeping in view the number
of vacancies, the candidates will be called for skill test/interview wherever applicable. Intimation to
this effect will be uploaded on the NCTE website www.ncte.gov.in in due course. Candidates are
required to check the NCTE website from time to time. There will be a skill test for the post of Assistant,
Stenographer Grade-C, Stenographer Grade-D, Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk
(LDC) based on the performance of the candidates in Computer Based Test/Examination. The skill test
is qualifying in nature. However, the mode of selection will be the sole discretion of National Council
for Teacher Education (NCTE) and subject to change
Q3. What is full form of NCTE? NCTE Full Form?
Ans.- The Full Form of NCTE is National Council for Teacher Education.
This is the best opportunity for Candidates who awaiting jobs in Group ‘D’ and Group ‘C’ Level
NCTE Recruitment 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2022 Application Form Released Check notification and apply online
- UPPRPB Released ASI PET Admit Card 2022 for 1329 Vacancies, UP Police SI, ASI Clerk, ASI Account PET date Announced
- SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 Announced, Now Download Admit Card, Know How to download?
- CG Board 10th Result 2022 Link Active Now, Download CGBSE 10th Result at @results.cg.nic.in
- SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Selection Post Phase X Vacancy Released Download PDF, at @ssc.nic.in
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Final Result 2022 Released- Check Here @ upenergy.in