Nainital Bank vacancy 2021 notification released for clerical post and management post, check detail here: Nainital Bank has released clerk and PO, management trainee post recruitment notification at official website.
Nainital Bank vacancy 2021
Eligible and Interested candidates who want to apply Nainital Bank vacancy 2021 those candidates should read official notification before online apply.
Vacancies will be filled in at the existing and future branches/offices/ area of operation of the Bank.
The Nainital Bank Ltd
Nainital Bank NB MT & Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 17/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/07/2021
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 31/07/2021
- Exam Date : August 2021
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 1500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 1500/-
Eligibility criteria Nainital Bank vacancy 2021
Nainital Bank vacancy 2021 notification released for clerical post and management post
Age Limit as on 31/03/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years for Management Trainee
- Maximum Age : 28 Years for Clerk Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Nainital Bank MT & Clerk Recruitment Rules
Educational qualification for Nainital Bank vacancy 2021
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Any Subject / Stream with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation.
|1.||Management Trainees||Graduation / Post|
Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
|Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.|
|2.||Clerks||Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.||Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.|
Nainital Bank vacancy 2021 Details Total 150 Post
|Management Trainee MTs||75|
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow, Moradabad, Bareilly and Meerut.
- Delhi : Delhi / NCR
- Uttrakhand : Nainital, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Dehradun and Roorkey.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur
- Haryana : Ambala
How to Fill Nainital Bank vacancy 2021 Form
- The Nainital Bank Ltd MT & Clerk Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 17/07/2021 to 31/07/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Govt. Jobs of Bank Latest Govt. Recruitment Online 2021.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form future References.
Syllabus for exam of Nainital Bank Vacancy
Exam will be conducted in English Only
Test details for the post of Management Trainees and Clerks will be as given below
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Penalty for wrong answer for Management Trainees & Clerks Yes, 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Salary Bank PO, Clerk in Nainital Bank
- Nainital Bank PO salary: The Management Trainee may be absorbed in the initial stage of Basic Pay of Officers Grade/Scale-I i.e. Rs. 36,000.00 plus allowances, after satisfactory completion of one year’s active period of assignment. The Management Trainees after absorption in Officers Grade/Scale-I shall remain on probation for a period of one year.
- Lump sum payment of Rs. 30,000.00 per month
- Nainital Bank Clerk Salary: Pay Scale of Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 Plus applicable allowances
Candidates are advised to carefully note that they will be required to execute an Indemnity Bond for prescribed amount with two sureties for serving the Bank for a specified period as mentioned herein below
|Cadre||Amount of Bond||Bond Period|
|MTs- On satisfactory absorption to Officers’ Grade/ Scale I||Rs. 2.00 lacs||01 Year|
|Clerks – at the time of joining||Rs. 1.00 Lacs||02 Years|
Nainital Bank vacancy check document before registration
Important Points to be noted before Registration:
- Scanning of Candidate’s
- Photograph (4.5 Cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS WILL NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb for applying).
Hand written declaration for Nainital Bank PO/Clerk
The text for hand written declaration is as follows:
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Downloading of Call Letters Nainital Bank vacancy 2021:
Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/ Roll Number, (ii) Password/ Date of Birth for Nainital Bank PO/Clerk downloading the call letter. original.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in
Choice of Center for examination:
Online Exam for engagement of Management Trainees and recruitment of Clerks will be conducted in centers at
|2||Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)|
|6||Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)|
|7||Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)|
|8||Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|9||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|11||Delhi / NCR|
Candidates will have to appear for personal interview to be conducted by the Bank
- The successful candidates in the Online written test will be called for an interview. On selection of the candidates
- based on the online written test and interview, appointment letters will be issued for joining in Officers or Clerical.
- Cadre as the case may be subject to their being medically fit for assignment. The Bank reserves the right to reject
How to Apply Nainital Bank vacancy 2021 :
The detailed Guidelines / Procedure For:
- Application Registration.
- Payment of Fees.
- Document Scan and Upload