Maharashtra Board Exam 2021 Dates Announced: The Maharashtra Board Exams are crucial examinations conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE). These exams are conducted annually for students in the state of Maharashtra, aiming to assess their knowledge and skills acquired during the academic year.
Maharashtra Board has released a fresh new notification for the Dates scheduled for the HSC Exams and SSC Board Examination 2021 of Maharashtra Board on its official website.
Maharashtra Board Exam 2021 Dates Announced
The Maharashtra Board Exam 2021 is now scheduled is conducting these dates. The Maharashtra Board 12 examination 2021 was to be conducted from 15th April 2021.
In total, around 17 lakh candidates will be appearing for SSC Exams in Maharashtra Board while around 13 lakh students would be appearing for HSC / Class 12 Maharashtra Board Exams this year 2021.
The Maharashtra Board Intermediate Examination is conducted as per announced at that time. As per the examination schedule of the Maharashtra Board Senior Secondary Board Exam 2021, The Maharashtra Board Intermediate Exam 2021 will be conducted from from 15th April 2021.
|Official website of Maharashtra Board
The Maharashtra Board Exams consist of two main examinations: the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam and the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) exam.
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Exam
The SSC exam is conducted for students in the 10th grade. Here are the key highlights of the SSC exam pattern:
- Subjects: The SSC exam covers various subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, Social Sciences, and more, depending on the chosen stream.
- Duration: Each subject exam is typically three hours long.
- Internal Assessment: Students are evaluated based on both written examinations and internal assessments conducted by their respective schools.
- Grading System: The SSC exam follows a grading system, with grades ranging from A to E.
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Exam
The HSC exam is conducted for students in the 12th grade. Let’s take a look at the key features of the HSC exam pattern:
- Streams: The HSC exam offers three main streams – Science, Commerce, and Arts. Students can choose a stream based on their career aspirations.
- Subjects: Each stream has its specific subjects. The science stream includes Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics, while the Commerce stream covers subjects like Accountancy, Economics, and Business Studies. The Arts stream offers subjects like History, Geography, Political Science, and more.
- Duration: The duration of each subject exam is three hours.
- Internal Assessment: Similar to the SSC exam, internal assessments are also a part of the HSC exam.
- Marking Scheme: The HSC exam follows a marking scheme, with marks allocated to each question and section.
Preparation Tips for Maharashtra Board Exams
Preparing for the Maharashtra Board Exams requires a systematic approach and effective strategies. Here are some valuable tips to help you excel in your exams:
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the exam syllabus for each subject. Break it down into topics and create a study plan accordingly.
- Create a Study Schedule: Develop a well-structured study schedule, allocating sufficient time for each subject. Ensure you have dedicated study hours, including revision and practice sessions.
- Practice Previous Years’ Question Papers: Solve previous years’ question papers to get acquainted with the exam pattern and improve time management skills.
- Seek Clarification: If you have doubts or need clarification on any topic, don’t hesitate to seek help from your teachers, classmates, or online resources.
- Take Regular Breaks: While studying is crucial, it’s equally important to take regular breaks to relax and rejuvenate your mind. This helps in better retention of information.
- Revision is Key: Set aside dedicated time for revision. Reviewing concepts, formulas, and important points will reinforce your understanding and boost your confidence.
- Stay Healthy: Maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating nutritious meals, staying hydrated, and getting enough sleep. Physical well-being positively impacts your mental abilities.
- Practice Time Management: During the exams, manage your time wisely. Allocate appropriate time to each section and question, ensuring you complete the paper within the given time frame.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Board Exams 2021
Here are some essential dates to remember for the Maharashtra Board Exams 2021:
- SSC Exam: The SSC exams usually commence in March and conclude in April.
- HSC Exam: The HSC exams typically start in February and end in March.
Please note that these dates are subject to change, so it’s advisable to refer to the official Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) website for the most up-to-date information.