JEE Main 2021 FAQs: National Testing Agency has released a fresh notification for the NTA JEE Main 2021 FAQs related. Major changes have been made in the Joint-Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021. As a result, this caused considerable confusion among the students.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notification for taken cognizance of the matter and has released some answers to which is frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Here’s a look at the questions and answers released by the NTA: Is it possible for a person willing to apply in one or more sessions?
Yes, there is an option to do so. However the person will need to pay the examination fee accordingly.
JEE Main 2021 FAQs
NTA Releases Answers to FAQs
Q.- When will the application window to apply for JEE (Main)-2021 be available?
The application window to apply for JEE (Main)- 2021 is available between 16.12.2020 (Wednesday) to 16.01.2021 (Saturday). The fees can be paid online upto 17.01.2021
(Sunday). The application window will be opened again for a brief period of 3-4 days after
announcement of results of each session.
Q-Can a candidate appear in one session or he has to appear in all four sessions?
Ans- It is completely dependent on the person. He can appear in one or two or three or all four seasons.
Q-Is there an option to pay the fees for all four seasons simultaneously?
Ans- Fees for all four sessions can be paid at once.
Q. Is a candidate required to pay the fee for one session or all four sessions? When does the fee pay?
Fees will have to be paid while filling the application form. The candidate is required to pay the fees according to the number of sessions he / she has chosen.
Q. Has NTA changed the syllabus of JEE (Main) -2021?
There is no change in the syllabus. However, the question paper has changed. This year the paper will have 90 questions and the candidate has to attempt only 75 questions. For 15 alternative questions, the authorities have decided that they will not have any negative marking.
If a candidate has not applied for the February session, can he apply for the remaining sessions?
Yes, they can. The application window will open again after the results are declared for the February / March / April sessions.
Q. Will JEE Main 2021 syllabus will reduced?
Ans- No, the syllabus of JEE (Main) 2021 is same as that of the last year. However, keeping in view the decision taken by different Boards all over India, NTA has decided that there will be a total of 90 Questions in the Question Paper and candidate will be required to attempt 75 questions only. There will be no negative marking for 15 optional questions
Question- When will JEE Main 2021 Exam dates be released When will JEE Main 2021 Exam dates be released
Ans- The JEE (Main) -2021 will be conducted in Four Sessions. The tentative date of examinations are as
Session- 1: 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
Session -2: 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
Session -3: 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
Session -4: 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
Can anyone apply for a second session after the result is declared?
Yes, they can. There will be an opportunity to apply for the next session to be held in the March / April / May sessions.
For each session, is the form required to be filled separately?
No, the candidate has to fill an application for all the sessions only.
What are the benefits of JEE (Main) -2021 Multiple Sessions?
Following are the advantages of multiple sessions in JEE (Main) -2021:
1. Opportunities to improve the score in the exam.
2. Students will have first-hand experience of taking the exam and will know their mistakes which they can rectify the next time they attempt.
3. The probability of quitting one year will be reduced.
4. If a candidate misses the examination due to unavoidable circumstances, he will have one more opportunity.
5. It is not mandatory to be present in all four sessions. But if a person is present in more than one season, only his or her best score will be considered.
JEE Main 2021 FAQ
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, 10+2 Passed Candidates can apply
- RBI Assistant Pre Result 2022 Announced: Reserve Bank of India Declared the Result of Prelims Exam for 950 Assistant Posts, How to check result?
- SSC JE Final Result 2022 (Out) @ssc.nic.in, Download SSC JE Result Link Here-Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020 – Declaration of Final Result
- Haryana CET 2022, HSSC CET online application extended till 31st May Check new date for apply here
- GPAT Result 2022 Released – Check NTA GPAT Entrance Result, Score Card ntaresults.nic.in
- Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Admit Card 2022 Released- Download adimit card link available