CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020: CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha (Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat) Published application form for Reporter post. So, Interest and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30.05.2020. CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 details are given below. CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Apply @cgvidhansabha.gov.in
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
CG Vidhan Sabha Important Dates
- Application Begin: 05/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/05/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 30/05/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
इस जॉब पोस्ट को हिंदी में पढ़े , यहाँ क्लिक करें |
Read this Job Post in Hindi, Click Here.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Post Application Fee
- General: 350/-
- OBC: 250/-
- SC / ST: 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Post Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years.
Maximum Age: 30 Years. (Other State)
Maximum Age: 40 Years. (CG Domicile)
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020:
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy Details Total: 08 Post
General : 04 Post | ST : 04 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||CG VS Reporter Eligibility|
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Selection Process
The selection will be based on Skill Test/Interview.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter, How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of CG Vidhan Sabha
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for recruitment to the post of
- Reporter”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- CG Vidhan Sabha ReporterEducational Qualification– Candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized university and
- having a quick Hindi writing certificate from a recognized Institution;
- A typing speed of 140 words per minute is required to apply to the post.
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Salary – Rs. 56100-177500 Level 12
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Salary: – Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Application Process Interested and eligible Candidate can apply to the posts through the online mode from 5 May to 30 May 2020.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Important Links
CG Reporter Apply Online
Download Notification in PDF
|Also Read Latest|