|BPSC Recruitment 2020: BPSC Vacancy for Mineral D Officer, MDO|
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna has released an Online Application form for the Mineral Development Officer, MDO Recruitment 2020. Interested and eligible candidate BPSC online apply through the below link. Aspirants cand check Eligibility Criteria and read the full Notification on or Before 18/05/2020 Apply Online.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: BPSC Mineral Development Officer MDO Recruitment Online 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Advt No. : 05/2020
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of Mineral Development Officer, this will be selected
BPSC MDO Important Dates
- Application Begin: 04/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18/05/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25/05/2020
- Complete Form Last Date: 02/06/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date: 10/06/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
BPSC MDO Application Fee
- General /BC/EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST /: 200/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode Only.
BPSC Vacancy Details: Total 20 Post-
- Post Name: Mineral Development Officer
- BPSC MDO Post Total: 20 Post
- Eligibility: 1. Master Degree M.Sc / M.Tech in Geology / Applied Geology / Mining Engineering in Any Recognized University in India
- Age Limit as on 01/08/2019: 21-37 for Male & 21-40 for Female
Note: – In the case of ambiguity, the educational qualification mentioned in English will be valid.
Note 3 – The last date for filling all the certificates related to the educational qualification online application. It must be released before 02. 06. 2020 otherwise candidature will be canceled.
BPSC MDO Category Wise Vacancy Details 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Latest Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 17/02/2020 to 02/03/2020
BPSC MDO Important Links
|BPSC Exam Paper: BPSC Bihar MDO Syllabus, Exam Pattern-|
Aspirant Candidate of BPSC MDO recruitment has to prepare a total of 6 subjects for the Bihar Public Service Commission Mineral development Officer written Examination. A complete detail has been given below regarding the number of questions and total marks etc. Check the exam Patter below:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Subject/ Qualification Related Paper||100||100|
- All the questions would be asked in Objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- A total number of questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Each question carries one mark and 1 marks will be given for each right answer.
This is the exam pattern of the BPSC Mineral Development officer written examination. Now let’s see the syllabus of BPSC Bihar MDO.
BPSC Bihar MDO Syllabus of Written Exam:
BPSC MDO Syllabus: The Syllabus of the Bihar Mineral development officer is not too much as compared to the other exams that are conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission. A candidate will have to prepare these subjects for the written examination:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension
- Test of English Language & Comprehension
- Subject/ Qualification Related Paper
BPSC MDO Salary: Bihar Mineral Development Officer Salary:
Bihar PSC MDO Salary: The Salary is given on the basis of the 7th-grade pay commission. On average, the Salary will be around 54,100/- per month. There are also many things that Government officers are given:
- Dearness Allowances
- Official Travel Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Medical Allowance for employees as well as family members also.
This is all about the BPSC MDO: Bihar Mineral Development Officer Exam Pattern, Bihar BPSC MDO Syllabus, BPSC MDO Previous papers. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share this post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services.
|Share This Post With Your Friends.|