Bihar B Ed CET 2021: Bihar Combined Entrance Test for B.Ed 2021 will be held on 30 May (Tentatively). This year this examination is being conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranger, Darbhanga.
Bihar B Ed CET 2021
The application process for Bihar CET-BEd 2021 has started today and will be open till 7 May. Candidates can submit the online form from May 8 to May 10 with late fee. A window will also be given to the candidates to edit the online form. 11 to 12 May.
Bihar B Ed CET 2021 Registration Dates
The registration dates of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 are as follows –
|Beginning of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application process||Apri 11, 2021|
|Last date to apply for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 (without late fee)||May 07, 2021|
|Submission of the application form (with late fee)||May 08 to 10, 2021|
|Form Correction||May 11 & 12, 2021|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Date||May 30, 2021|
Bihar CET-BED 2021: Fee
- Fee of Gen/OBC- Rs 1000.
- For EBS, BC, EWS and Divyang candidates is Rs 750.
- For SC, ST the fee is Rs 500.
- All categories of women candidates will have to pay. 750 Rs.
How to Fill Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form?
The step by step Bihar B.Ed CET application form filling process has been discussed below –
|Step 1 – Registration||Go To official website bihar-cetbed.lmnu.in|
Click on the option that indicates ‘Registration for New User Account’
Enter the Full Name, Applying For, E-Mail and Mobile Number
Click on Sign Up
You will receive an OTP on your Mobile Number/ E-Mail ID
Enter the OTP to confirm the Registration
|Step 2 – Form Filling||In this step, you will need to fill in all the educational and personal detailsMake sure that you enter all the details correctly|
|Step 3 – Image Upload||In this step, you will need to upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signatureThe size of the images should be 20 KB to 50 KBThe signature should be preferably in black ink|
|Step 4 – Application Fee Payment||In this step, the candidates need to pay the registration fee as specified by the exam authority.The fee can be paid by using different digital payment methods such as Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking Facility|
|Step 5 – Printout of Confirmation Page||After the successful payment of the application fee, the candidates will have to take the printout of the application form.|
Those appearing in the examination will be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course in colleges across Bihar. To pass the entrance exam, candidates need to get at least 35 percent marks. For reserved category candidates, the minimum qualifying marks are 30 percent. The B.Ed. CET 2021 contains 120 objective-type questions, each of which carries one mark. This includes general English / Sanskrit, Hindi for 15 marks, logical and analytical reasoning for 25 marks and a teaching-learning environment, and general awareness for 40 marks.
Bihar CET-BEd 2021: Who can apply?
Who want to apply those Candidates should at least 50 percent marks with Bachelor’s Degree (10 + 2 + 3) and / or Bachelor in Science, Social Sciences, Humanities, Commerce or Engineering, or Master’s Degree in Technology with 55 percent of specializations in Science and Mathematics With technology. Marks or any other qualification equivalent b. Are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for Ed. program
Bihar CET-BED 2021: How to apply
- Step 1: Go to the official website, bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply for Admission’ exam link
- Step 3: Click on ‘Register for new user account’
- Step 4: Create a new account using credentials
- Step 5: Fill the application form, upload certificate
- Step 6: Pay the fee, submit
Bihar B Ed CET 2021 Applications Begin, Exam on May 30
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- Government Exam Admit Card May 2021 Notification – Check latest Vacancy Admit Card
- UPCET 2021 Exam Postponed Again, Registration Date Extend for Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test until 31st May at upcet.nta.nic.in
- BPSC APO Main exam 2021: Apply Online Application Form Start at bpsc.bihar.gov.in; Check Here how to Find BPSC APO Pre Result
- UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Postponed: Admit Card Release Postponed Due to Surge in COVID-19 Cases- Check new exam date
- SSC Postponed Recruitment Exams Due to COVID-19, SSC CGL T-1, CHSL exam, SSC GD Constable, Assam Rifles Examination, CAPFs exam, CISF Exam, Sub-Inspector in ASI exam Postponed
- SSC CGL Exam 2021 Postponed: Check New Exam Date, Eligibility, Vacancy details here
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in