Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Apply for 350 Posts: Indian Navy has released a fresh sailor post Vacancy recruitment 2021 notification on its official website. The applications for recruitment to the post of Sailor MR for 350 vacancies (approx) in October 2021 batch. .
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible, unmarried male candidates can apply online for the post through official website of Indian Navy on or before 23 July. Who will be selected on the basis of their performance in written and physical fitness tests. Candidates will also have to pass the medical examination
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Sailor Entry Indian Navy October 2021 Batch
Indian Navy Sailor Important Date
- Application Begin : 19/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/07/2021
- Last Date Complete Form : 23/07/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Application Fee for Indian Navy Sailor
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Registration Online.
Eligibility For Indian Navy Sailor Exam
Check below eligibility criteria below or visit official website.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Sailor
- Age Between : 01/04/2001 to 30/09/2004
Qualification for Indian Navy Sailor
Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
- Qualification for Indian Navy Chef: Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
- Qualification for Indian Navy Steward: Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Qualification for Indian Navy Hygienist: Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details Total : 350 Post
|Sailor MR- Oct 2021 batch||350 vacancies (Approximately)|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Available on 19-07-2021|
|Syllabus||Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy Syllabus|
|Notification||Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Job Specifications:
Cook – Selected candidates will have to prepare food as per menu and ration will be given. Apart from this, they can also be allotted other work as per the requirement.
Steward – They have to serve food in the officers’ mess as waiters, housekeeping, wine and store, prepare menu, account of funds etc.
Hygienist – They will need to clean the washroom, shower space and other areas.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants must have passed Matriculation examination class 10 from a Board of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. Meanwhile, there is also an age limit for this recruitment, and only interested applicants born between April 1, 2001 and September 30, 2004 (both dates inclusive) can apply.
Pay monthly stipend for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Undergo training, during which they will be given a monthly stipend of Rs 14,600.
- After the training period, candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100).
- Apart from this, they will also be given an MSP of Rs 5200 per month in addition to DA.
Insurance Cover. Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs. 50 lakhs for sailors is applicable
Selection Criteria for Indian navy sailor
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1750 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
1. Written Test.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
2. Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Merit lists for MR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Approximately 450 candidates will be issued call up letter for enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Visual Standards (Distant vision only).
|Without Glasses||Without Glasses||With Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Training. The training for the course will commence in Oct 2021, with 12 weeks for Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service
How to Apply Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2021
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website . www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19 Jul to 23 Jul 21. The procedure is as follows
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate ready for reference
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already.
- The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are provid- ing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in